ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lone parented 3 kids (one still at home) with a full time career, Marathon and iron man training ... it utterly boils my piss that people like her drone on about being a single parent.

She hasn’t got a bloody clue!

Reactions: 5
So Gracie's with Dan again she's going to pick Gracie up take her to a brunch then she said Gracie's spending a couple of hours with her Dad

Does she ever spend more than a few hours with her daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking exactly this!! She has SO much time off, especially overnights...and then claims to be an "exhausted mother" for Halloween?!? Exhausted?!? Is she for real??!

Or “so um yeah” or “um so yeah” or “so yeah um”
I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds that completely annoying.

Her post about her October - London marathon 1st, Gracie’s 1st birthday 2nd 🙄

And her post on Friday - she clearly needed more engagement because she went for the classic attention seeking ‘body check and eluding to tattle’ post.

How can you tell if someone has bought followers because she doesn’t get many likes or comments considering how many followers she has?

Reactions: 4
I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds that completely annoying.

Her post about her October - London marathon 1st, Gracie’s 1st birthday 2nd 🙄

And her post on Friday - she clearly needed more engagement because she went for the classic attention seeking ‘body check and eluding to tattle’ post.

How can you tell if someone has bought followers because she doesn’t get many likes or comments considering how many followers she has?
I'm expecting another post from Whatcharlieranext asking for likes and more engagment as well. They both are good at begging for likes hahaha

Reactions: 1
Shes been quiet, waiting for the woe is me post and how everyone on here is bullying her.

Reactions: 4
"mama out out"... What a shock!!
I would be less annoyed if she just put "out, out" ....
Honestly I've never used the term "mama" and I certainly don't mention everything I do as being a mum... Yes I am one but I am also ME! This is her page (a running page) we know you have a child but trust me once you've been one long enough and have a whole brood you definitely don't feel the need to mention it all the time.

Reactions: 1
I hope she asked her friend if its ok to share pictures of her child, make a big deal out of blurring Gracies face but then fail to cover someone else who certainly didnt asked to be shared doesnt sit right with me

Reactions: 6
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to these runfluencers training. 2 x 15 mins planned today? It's that time of year which is for most people the 'off season' where we run a little bit less/easier and accept our fitness will dip a bit. Is she doing another big race soon? London wasn't all that long ago. This is the sort of session I'd be doing approaching a peak. For me, sessions involving 30 mins (or more) hard running would be 1-2 weeks before tapering for 4 weeks before my big race of the year (which might be my only race of the year because it might be all I can afford/commit to because I live in the real world and have a life outside social media) Then again she has 'coach' on her bio so she must know what she's doing.

Last edited:
I hope she asked her friend if its ok to share pictures of her child, make a big deal out of blurring Gracies face but then fail to cover someone else who certainly didnt asked to be shared doesnt sit right with me
Agree. She’s a hypocrite. Even if the friend thought it was ok (but who in their right mind would be ok with that?) then why the bloody hell wouldn’t you just respect the other kid’s privacy and cover their face too?

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to these runfluencers training. 2 x 15 mins planned today? It's that time of year which is for most people the 'off season' where we run a little bit less/easier and accept our fitness will dip a bit. Is she doing another big race soon? London wasn't all that long ago. This is the sort of session I'd be doing approaching a peak. For me, sessions involving 30 mins (or more) hard running would be 1-2 weeks before tapering for 4 weeks before my big race of the year. Then again she has 'coach' on her bio so she must know what she's doing.
Exactly. Just go for a run. Why does everything have to be a ‘session’? You’re not a professional athlete or an Olympian for heaven’s sake 🙄

How many times a week does she do an ask me anything..... surely therre is nothing more to ask her??? She portrays her whole life online there is nothing that the world doesn't already know.

Attention seeking at its finest

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to attract creeps sharing image in her nude colour period pants hashtagging anything period related. I cant fathom why she wants to post a picture like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.