ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind people wanting to get a PB at parkrun but what I find very anti-parkrun spirit is on lapped courses where the faster people are rude and almost push people out of the way as they lap them. If you really want to race, sign up for a race. If you want to PB at parkrun, go for it but not at the cost of others (my friend was literally pushed over by one wanting everyone to get out of his way).
This. I live equal distance from 4 parkruns and each of them have narrow sections where it’s single file in places. At each one some of the faster runners can be overheard moaning and grumbling when they are held up. It’s rude and disheartening for the slower runners.

Don’t stereotype all faster runner or all slower runner

there are some rude faster runners, just like there are some rude slower runners who show no spacial awareness

Reactions: 1

there are some rude faster runners, just like there are some rude slower runners who show no spacial awareness
I didn’t. I said “some”. And it’s from my own experiences at the parkruns I go to. I haven’t personally witnessed slower runners not moving over or being polite.

Reactions: 3

I wasn’t stereotyping all faster runners (otherwise I’d be including myself!) but observing what I’ve seen and what my friends have told me at parkrun. There are rude people in all walks of life, and some really lovely people too.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know what happened between her and Lloyd Kempson - she was a Team Project Run client before leaving and setting up her own PMG coaching. I think they knew each other pre-IG, from Peterborough, but they don’t seem friendly now.
I know this message is a few months old but as it was never answered...
So Jordan was coached by Lloyd and asked him for a cut of the money because she had brought so many people in via social media. He told her to do one. She then flounced off to set up PMG at over double the cost, poached a bunch of members half of whom got injured rather quickly, some funny stuff like copying his sign up document and terms & conditions word for word. So yeh, they fell out!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Jordan was coached by Lloyd and asked him for a cut of the money because she had brought so many people in via social media. He told her to do one. She then flounced off to set up PMG at over double the cost, poached a bunch of members half of whom got injured rather quickly, some funny stuff like copying his sign up document and terms & conditions word for word. So yeh, they fell out!
Her and Lloyd, they’re as bad as each other. But also absolutely not surprised she did this.

I heard this too 😂
She left with all the training plans and fobbed them off as her own

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s the typical woman who runs to manage her weight and is scared to death when she can’t

it’s very very sad

they all end up over training

Reactions: 4
Jordan you don't battle bedtime every single day as Gracie is with her Dad half the time and no doubt your Mum is on hand at the drop of a hat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine making out your kid isn't with their Dad 50% of the time🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Gracie's with Dan again she's going to pick Gracie up take her to a brunch then she said Gracie's spending a couple of hours with her Dad

Does she ever spend more than a few hours with her daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jordan can moan a lot, don’t get me wrong. But I’d never begrudge a Dad ample time with his kid. In fairness to them both, I think Dan really wants to be a hands on Dad and because he works full time, he tries to see her as much as possible at the weekends 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think they seem to have a good co-parenting relationship; with Gracie having a fab relationship with her Dad which I imagine is really hard to maintain when most couples separate

Reactions: 12
It's great that Danny is a brilliant Dad, but Jordan moaning abut how tired she is and how she's always dealing with sleepless nights is what gets people's backs up, because she has it so easy yet whines how hard her life is.

It's great that Danny is a brilliant Dad, but Jordan moaning abut how tired she is and how she's always dealing with sleepless nights is what gets people's backs up, because she has it so easy yet whines how hard her life is.
Thats the point I was trying to make earlier...I love that Danny makes such an effort but Jordans constant moaning when it seems she has so much help

Reactions: 3
Yeah the moaning is very annoying. She gets way more breaks than the average parent. Let alone single parent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.