Progress_and_prosecco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really feel for her tbh, she constantly starts and just doesn’t follow through. Always tired of her weight, always moaning she’s huge but never really doesn’t anything about it. Spends sundays in beds and drinks on Saturdays so not really life changing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand why anyone would take advice from her, she has had more restarts then I have had hit dinners. Fair enough if she actually stuck to it & had made progress but this is restart number 1 million
It’s all about the following she has I think, that’s why coaches are interested.

Reactions: 1
i really like her as a person, i believe she has good intentions, but i think its so bad for coaches to be using her to promote weightloss and healthy eating, its fueling her into thinking what shes doing is acceptable, the constant stopping and starting :(
she has such an awful relationship with food, i really hope she gets help from these "coaches"

Reactions: 1
I heard from someone in the slimming world bubble that majority of her followers were purchased
I wouldn’t be surprised, I’m always suspicious of these big accounts who only follow a thousand people back. I mean it’s not as if she is famous or inspirational in her weight loss journey to have that many followers

I wouldn’t be surprised, I’m always suspicious of these big accounts who only follow a thousand people back. I mean it’s not as if she is famous or inspirational in her weight loss journey to have that many followers

Yup. She doesn’t consistently lose any weight but at the same time likes to engage 24/7 with her followers. She’s known to pay for followers and likes, tbh there’s quite a few slimming world accounts that do this which is quite sad

She’s no longer a weight loss account either now, obviously got bored of constantly restarting

Reactions: 2
Just a slap in the face for anyone who did follow her for weight loss reasons

Reactions: 2
Just a slap in the face for anyone who did follow her for weight loss reasons
She was never really a weight loss account though was she but I agree she mentioned deleting that account & starting a new one but realised she would lose all her followers

Reactions: 3
I think it's so gross these people get loads of followers then suddenly change their entire account expecting to keep that same following. She never cared about losing weight. She just wanted internet clout.

Reactions: 3