Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Pizza and fry up...plenty of Prosecco but no progress!

says she despises her body but loves it at the same time because its keeping her "healthy' not for much longer hun...type 2 diabetes are coming for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually really doing my head in at the moment. Constantly goes on about not having her head in the game etc and doesn’t know what’s up, yet continues to consistently drink alcohol pretty much every night. Her calorie tracker normally has more treat days or oops days than on plan days, and yet at the end of the month she’s still confused why she hasn’t lost....
She wonders why she cannot lose weight, and decided to ignore all her followers when they told her it’s the alcohol. How she has this many followers is beyond me!
And today sharing a mental health post, and using it shamelessly to share others pages because she missed her “follow friday”. Just give up already if you’re not going to listen to advice or stick to a plan.

Reactions: 5

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Lol she’s calling someone out on her stories for “being a keyboard warrior” - it’s the same old shit with these accounts. They accuse anyone of constructive criticism of being a troll and don’t like being called out on their shoddy behaviour. They just want to stay in their bubble - a bubble of delusion that isn’t working and keep getting thousands of followers who lick their ass and anything else is trolling. I don’t think that person was even being rude.

Reactions: 4

oczymlody

VIP Member
So after starting calorie counting, she’s ate pasta constantly and another array of shite and posted a 1.5 lb loss in like what a month??? What’s the point in her page.

WalterMittyfan

She’s in denial - wants to lose weight but hasn’t accepted what she needs to do. I think the minute she starts again she starts to feel deprived and so cracks after a few days and binges. She’d be better off just eating normally and losing her obsession with food and alcohol.

SHEEP

Chatty Member
She's having a few days off insta again aka getting completely pissed and eating shit. Why doesn't she just give up the weightloss game and focus on body positivity because she's never giving up the alcohol or takes aways.

GINJ86

The constant “before” photos are starting to get a bit irritating...every week she’s starting again, and then it’s just takeaways and booze! I really hope she finds a healthy balance soon as she isn’t doing herself any favours :(

Reactions: 3

Anon247

She has an issue with alcohol and really needs to address it for her general health not just her weight loss

Dragondog

I can’t cope with this fat little goblin, and those gimps writing on themselves in black marker for self love club. Pathetic

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
she's switched to calorie counting. a chicken burger and chips and a mcdonald's in the same weekend :rolleyes: yeah thats going to help you lose the weight.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I thought the same. Seriously? She's literally bursting at the seems and is still having junk and takeaways. If she's still expecting to lose with calorie counting this way she's an idiot.

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I think she needs to seek help for her food and alcohol issues. It would be a weight off her shoulders if she was being supported professionally. I really feel for her as I understand her struggles but only she can admit defeat and reach out for help. It would put her in a much healthier position mentally and also eventually physically x

• Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Just a slap in the face for anyone who did follow her for weight loss reasons
She was never really a weight loss account though was she but I agree she mentioned deleting that account & starting a new one but realised she would lose all her followers

professional.lurker

I just don’t understand why she has such a following? Her posts are just her getting bigger she’s constantly drinking alcohol and “starting again” why does anyone find her motivational?

also she’s started this self love page and straight into a giveaway if she’s that bothered about helping others why do they need to follow her main page to be entered into the giveaway?
I followed her for a while and had to unfollow because I find the constant self-love bollocks she posts nauseating and fake. I'm not saying you can't love your body if you're bigger but it's quite clear that it's not genuine coming from her because she's constantly "drawing a line" on her weight loss attempts and starting again. She's also one of the accounts most guilty for pushing the same accounts over and over on Follow Friday.