Progress_and_prosecco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she has such a following? Her posts are just her getting bigger she’s constantly drinking alcohol and “starting again” why does anyone find her motivational?

also she’s started this self love page and straight into a giveaway if she’s that bothered about helping others why do they need to follow her main page to be entered into the giveaway?

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why she has such a following? Her posts are just her getting bigger she’s constantly drinking alcohol and “starting again” why does anyone find her motivational?

also she’s started this self love page and straight into a giveaway if she’s that bothered about helping others why do they need to follow her main page to be entered into the giveaway?
I followed her for a while and had to unfollow because I find the constant self-love bollocks she posts nauseating and fake. I'm not saying you can't love your body if you're bigger but it's quite clear that it's not genuine coming from her because she's constantly "drawing a line" on her weight loss attempts and starting again. She's also one of the accounts most guilty for pushing the same accounts over and over on Follow Friday.

Reactions: 3
she's switched to calorie counting. a chicken burger and chips and a mcdonald's in the same weekend :rolleyes: yeah thats going to help you lose the weight.

I used to follow her until she started peddling the same tit Begney does and her skin just got worse 😂

So after starting calorie counting, she’s ate pasta constantly and another array of shite and posted a 1.5 lb loss in like what a month??? What’s the point in her page.

Reactions: 4
So after starting calorie counting, she’s ate pasta constantly and another array of shite and posted a 1.5 lb loss in like what a month??? What’s the point in her page.
honestly have no idea, there was a time she was doing really well but did the usual SW big page stuff and was flogging discount codes for stupid spices and stuff now she’s just gone down hill and it just seems to be getting worse

Reactions: 1
honestly have no idea, there was a time she was doing really well but did the usual SW big page stuff and was flogging discount codes for stupid spices and stuff now she’s just gone down hill and it just seems to be getting worse
She basically doesn’t want to do anything to lose weight but wants to be thin... that’s all I can grasp....

Another weekend of take aways and booze but hey she’s positive guys!

I thought the same. Seriously? She's literally bursting at the seems and is still having junk and takeaways. If she's still expecting to lose with calorie counting this way she's an idiot.

• Haha
I'm at the point where I want to unfollow her but want to see what happens 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope no one follows her for weight loss advice!

• Haha
2 weeks in to her new healthy life and she's back at her start weight :rolleyes: She's lucky she's not heavier to be honest.
Toby carvery for tea tonight too! after takeaway, subway a meal out, and a pie on the weekend.

Either actually try to loose weight or just sat duck it I'm fat I'm happy lets move on....

I've been following her awhile back when she was an english teacher and engaged to someone else. They broke up weeks before their wedding and she left her job and no longer teaches. Anyone know why?

Pizza and fry up...plenty of Prosecco but no progress!

says she despises her body but loves it at the same time because its keeping her "healthy' not for much longer hun...type 2 diabetes are coming for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 weeks in to her new healthy life and she's back at her start weight :rolleyes: She's lucky she's not heavier to be honest.
Toby carvery for tea tonight too! after takeaway, subway a meal out, and a pie on the weekend.

Either actually try to loose weight or just sat duck it I'm fat I'm happy lets move on....

I've been following her awhile back when she was an english teacher and engaged to someone else. They broke up weeks before their wedding and she left her job and no longer teaches. Anyone know why?

I've been following her for a long time also, way back when she was engaged- went on her hen party to Disney, came back and spilt up with the husband to be. Would love to find out what happened there.
Also don't get her account anymore, she must have a seriously bad relationship with food, poor girls piling on the weight

The constant “before” photos are starting to get a bit irritating...every week she’s starting again, and then it’s just takeaways and booze! I really hope she finds a healthy balance soon as she isn’t doing herself any favours :(

She’s taking a break.... because she’s not sticking to any diet at all, obviously

She took time out and she’s back with more eating out, fast food and alcohol 🙄 how anyone finds this inspirational I really can’t understand it