Progress_and_prosecco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock. Horror. I wonder if he keeps derailing her?
What was that...15 days since she said she was going to have the best glow up ever, and this weekend she’s back complaining she’s in a funk, ordered takeaway and drank gallons of wine...well done 😂😂😂😂

She’s in denial - wants to lose weight but hasn’t accepted what she needs to do. I think the minute she starts again she starts to feel deprived and so cracks after a few days and binges. She’d be better off just eating normally and losing her obsession with food and alcohol.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she might have had some negative reaction to her falling into a glass of wine story. It’s her business what she does but alcohol does seem to play a very large part in her life. I wonder if her skin and lack of energy problems would sort themselves out if she cut back on the booze?

Reactions: 1
She's struggling isn't she with this weight loss. Shows she is making some progress but I see myself in her with the cycle of not managing to lose. 2 weeks good losses she's had and then small loss, maintain, maintain, - 0.4lbs. It's hard losing weight and especially this time of year!

I'm just talking to myself I think but on stories it's 'no restricted eating and no binging' but on the grid 'here's a Christmas sandwich and it's all I'm eating today to stay within calories'

Reactions: 1
I'm just talking to myself I think but on stories it's 'no restricted eating and no binging' but on the grid 'here's a Christmas sandwich and it's all I'm eating today to stay within calories'
yeah she’s extremely inconsistent. It’s not nice to watch as she seems upset. I think she should focus on just eating more fruits and vegetables and leave calorie counting.

She’s lost 5lbs in 9 weeks how are her follower numbers still going up?!

Reactions: 3
She is one of the most exhausting people to follow on Instagram. Her back and forth on dieting is horrendous. I feel bad for her though.

Reactions: 2