Progress_and_prosecco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to seek help for her food and alcohol issues. It would be a weight off her shoulders if she was being supported professionally. I really feel for her as I understand her struggles but only she can admit defeat and reach out for help. It would put her in a much healthier position mentally and also eventually physically x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1.2lbs lost in 7 weeks with calorie counting I don’t think she was really counting was she, posts a long ramble about sorting herself out and this is enough let’s see how long it takes for the alcohol and take aways to creep back in

I don't think she will ever lose weight now. She's too far down the rabbit hole. I think her BF is an enabler.

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with this fat little goblin, and those gimps writing on themselves in black marker for self love club. Pathetic

• Haha
Actually really doing my head in at the moment. Constantly goes on about not having her head in the game etc and doesn’t know what’s up, yet continues to consistently drink alcohol pretty much every night. Her calorie tracker normally has more treat days or oops days than on plan days, and yet at the end of the month she’s still confused why she hasn’t lost....
She wonders why she cannot lose weight, and decided to ignore all her followers when they told her it’s the alcohol. How she has this many followers is beyond me!
And today sharing a mental health post, and using it shamelessly to share others pages because she missed her “follow friday”. Just give up already if you’re not going to listen to advice or stick to a plan.

Reactions: 5
Actually really doing my head in at the moment. Constantly goes on about not having her head in the game etc and doesn’t know what’s up, yet continues to consistently drink alcohol pretty much every night. Her calorie tracker normally has more treat days or oops days than on plan days, and yet at the end of the month she’s still confused why she hasn’t lost....
She wonders why she cannot lose weight, and decided to ignore all her followers when they told her it’s the alcohol. How she has this many followers is beyond me!
And today sharing a mental health post, and using it shamelessly to share others pages because she missed her “follow friday”. Just give up already if you’re not going to listen to advice or stick to a plan.
exactly this 👌🏻 And then she is giving out advice

She's having a few days off insta again aka getting completely pissed and eating tit. Why doesn't she just give up the weightloss game and focus on body positivity because she's never giving up the alcohol or takes aways.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else finding her absolutely ridiculously hilarious right now?! She came on insta a couple of weeks back to apologise for being tit, and said that she was going to have her “best glow up yet”....and all I’ve seen is her eat tit, always has a drink in her hand, says she’s having cheat days, and this weekend she weighed early to cheat the system so it still gave her a loss...which I don’t actually believe. It might be in your “calories” but McDonald’s and subways and alcohol isn’t a great lifestyle choice, especially if you then make a YouTube video about your poor skin.... When is she just going to give up on the weight loss journey, if she wants to be a food Instagram fair enough, but why kid yourself into thinking you’re actually losing weight and getting fitter......

Reactions: 1
She has an issue with alcohol and really needs to address it for her general health not just her weight loss

She has an issue with alcohol and really needs to address it for her general health not just her weight loss
Exactly this... her followers a while back all posted when she was asking for help, that she needed to drop the alcohol...she seems to have a drink in nearly all her posts...and constantly in her story...it’s a shame really because as outsiders we can just see her state slowly crumbling..

oh my god yes it’s the same cycle of bullshit over and over, she should just accept who she is tbh and she might be happier. As for the alcohol, I thought the same. Always drinking. And she seems very lazy and inactive too.

I think her & her other half are really bad for each other lifestyle-wise. We all know what it’s like to be in a happy relationship and hit the takeaways & nights in hard but you need to draw a line at some point! I think they drag each other down.

Lol she’s calling someone out on her stories for “being a keyboard warrior” - it’s the same old tit with these accounts. They accuse anyone of constructive criticism of being a troll and don’t like being called out on their shoddy behaviour. They just want to stay in their bubble - a bubble of delusion that isn’t working and keep getting thousands of followers who lick their ass and anything else is trolling. I don’t think that person was even being rude.

Reactions: 4
Lol she’s calling someone out on her stories for “being a keyboard warrior” - it’s the same old tit with these accounts. They accuse anyone of constructive criticism of being a troll and don’t like being called out on their shoddy behaviour. They just want to stay in their bubble - a bubble of delusion that isn’t working and keep getting thousands of followers who lick their ass and anything else is trolling. I don’t think that person was even being rude.
No I don’t think that person was rude either....simply pointing out what all of us are thinking...that it’s not a real reflection of the loss etc....it does my head in that no one is allowed to speak their own opinion anymore if it doesn’t fit within a specific agenda. You’re totally right, they want the praise and love but just cannot take any other form of interaction.

why can’t she just admit she’s got an issue with alcohol, and start getting the help/support she wants/needs to cut down and start towards a healthier lifestyle,