Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
oh my god yes it’s the same cycle of bullshit over and over, she should just accept who she is tbh and she might be happier. As for the alcohol, I thought the same. Always drinking. And she seems very lazy and inactive too.

Reactions: 2

Girlracerwood

2 weeks in to her new healthy life and she's back at her start weight :rolleyes: She's lucky she's not heavier to be honest.
Toby carvery for tea tonight too! after takeaway, subway a meal out, and a pie on the weekend.

Either actually try to loose weight or just sat fuck it I'm fat I'm happy lets move on....

I've been following her awhile back when she was an english teacher and engaged to someone else. They broke up weeks before their wedding and she left her job and no longer teaches. Anyone know why?

I've been following her for a long time also, way back when she was engaged- went on her hen party to Disney, came back and spilt up with the husband to be. Would love to find out what happened there.
Also don't get her account anymore, she must have a seriously bad relationship with food, poor girls piling on the weight

Reactions: 1

WalterMittyfan

Looks like she might have had some negative reaction to her falling into a glass of wine story. It’s her business what she does but alcohol does seem to play a very large part in her life. I wonder if her skin and lack of energy problems would sort themselves out if she cut back on the booze?

kadykal95

Chatty Member
2 weeks in to her new healthy life and she's back at her start weight :rolleyes: She's lucky she's not heavier to be honest.
Toby carvery for tea tonight too! after takeaway, subway a meal out, and a pie on the weekend.

Either actually try to loose weight or just sat fuck it I'm fat I'm happy lets move on....

I've been following her awhile back when she was an english teacher and engaged to someone else. They broke up weeks before their wedding and she left her job and no longer teaches. Anyone know why?

Anon247

So after starting calorie counting, she’s ate pasta constantly and another array of shite and posted a 1.5 lb loss in like what a month??? What’s the point in her page.
honestly have no idea, there was a time she was doing really well but did the usual SW big page stuff and was flogging discount codes for stupid spices and stuff now she’s just gone down hill and it just seems to be getting worse

oczymlody

VIP Member
honestly have no idea, there was a time she was doing really well but did the usual SW big page stuff and was flogging discount codes for stupid spices and stuff now she’s just gone down hill and it just seems to be getting worse
She basically doesn’t want to do anything to lose weight but wants to be thin... that’s all I can grasp....

She has an issue with alcohol and really needs to address it for her general health not just her weight loss
Exactly this... her followers a while back all posted when she was asking for help, that she needed to drop the alcohol...she seems to have a drink in nearly all her posts...and constantly in her story...it’s a shame really because as outsiders we can just see her state slowly crumbling..

Anyone else finding her absolutely ridiculously hilarious right now?! She came on insta a couple of weeks back to apologise for being shit, and said that she was going to have her “best glow up yet”....and all I’ve seen is her eat shit, always has a drink in her hand, says she’s having cheat days, and this weekend she weighed early to cheat the system so it still gave her a loss...which I don’t actually believe. It might be in your “calories” but McDonald’s and subways and alcohol isn’t a great lifestyle choice, especially if you then make a YouTube video about your poor skin.... When is she just going to give up on the weight loss journey, if she wants to be a food Instagram fair enough, but why kid yourself into thinking you’re actually losing weight and getting fitter......

Lol she’s calling someone out on her stories for “being a keyboard warrior” - it’s the same old shit with these accounts. They accuse anyone of constructive criticism of being a troll and don’t like being called out on their shoddy behaviour. They just want to stay in their bubble - a bubble of delusion that isn’t working and keep getting thousands of followers who lick their ass and anything else is trolling. I don’t think that person was even being rude.
No I don’t think that person was rude either....simply pointing out what all of us are thinking...that it’s not a real reflection of the loss etc....it does my head in that no one is allowed to speak their own opinion anymore if it doesn’t fit within a specific agenda. You’re totally right, they want the praise and love but just cannot take any other form of interaction.

why can’t she just admit she’s got an issue with alcohol, and start getting the help/support she wants/needs to cut down and start towards a healthier lifestyle,