Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marys83

I'm at the point where I want to unfollow her but want to see what happens šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I hope no one follows her for weight loss advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I think it's so gross these people get loads of followers then suddenly change their entire account expecting to keep that same following. She never cared about losing weight. She just wanted internet clout.

mrsloulis

I think her & her other half are really bad for each other lifestyle-wise. We all know what itā€™s like to be in a happy relationship and hit the takeaways & nights in hard but you need to draw a line at some point! I think they drag each other down.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I used to follow her until she started peddling the same shit Begney does and her skin just got worse šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She is one of the most exhausting people to follow on Instagram. Her back and forth on dieting is horrendous. I feel bad for her though.

walterisback

Chatty Member
This one does my nut in! Sheā€™s had more fresh starts than Soft Mick. Yet every week sheā€™s hammering the cocktails and massive beige feasts. She should just accept sheā€™s not willing to change what she consumes.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I don't think she will ever lose weight now. She's too far down the rabbit hole. I think her BF is an enabler.

Anon247

She took time out and sheā€™s back with more eating out, fast food and alcohol šŸ™„ how anyone finds this inspirational I really canā€™t understand it

Anon247

I just donā€™t understand why she has such a following? Her posts are just her getting bigger sheā€™s constantly drinking alcohol and ā€œstarting againā€ why does anyone find her motivational?

also sheā€™s started this self love page and straight into a giveaway if sheā€™s that bothered about helping others why do they need to follow her main page to be entered into the giveaway?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Sheā€™s no longer a weight loss account either now, obviously got bored of constantly restarting

Anon247

I havenā€™t followed her for ages but I see nothing has changed lol

QUOTE="walterisback, post: 10626114, member: 326830"]
This one does my nut in! Sheā€™s had more fresh starts than Soft Mick. Yet every week sheā€™s hammering the cocktails and massive beige feasts. She should just accept sheā€™s not willing to change what she consumes.
[/QUOTE]

Anon247

Actually really doing my head in at the moment. Constantly goes on about not having her head in the game etc and doesnā€™t know whatā€™s up, yet continues to consistently drink alcohol pretty much every night. Her calorie tracker normally has more treat days or oops days than on plan days, and yet at the end of the month sheā€™s still confused why she hasnā€™t lost....
She wonders why she cannot lose weight, and decided to ignore all her followers when they told her itā€™s the alcohol. How she has this many followers is beyond me!
And today sharing a mental health post, and using it shamelessly to share others pages because she missed her ā€œfollow fridayā€. Just give up already if youā€™re not going to listen to advice or stick to a plan.
exactly this šŸ‘ŒšŸ» And then she is giving out advice