Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oneforthemoney

I'm just talking to myself I think but on stories it's 'no restricted eating and no binging' but on the grid 'here's a Christmas sandwich and it's all I'm eating today to stay within calories'

Reactions: 1

chickennuggssss

I don’t understand why anyone would take advice from her, she has had more restarts then I have had hit dinners. Fair enough if she actually stuck to it & had made progress but this is restart number 1 million
It’s all about the following she has I think, that’s why coaches are interested.

disney10001

i really like her as a person, i believe she has good intentions, but i think its so bad for coaches to be using her to promote weightloss and healthy eating, its fueling her into thinking what shes doing is acceptable, the constant stopping and starting :(
she has such an awful relationship with food, i really hope she gets help from these "coaches"

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I heard from someone in the slimming world bubble that majority of her followers were purchased
I wouldn’t be surprised, I’m always suspicious of these big accounts who only follow a thousand people back. I mean it’s not as if she is famous or inspirational in her weight loss journey to have that many followers

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I'm just talking to myself I think but on stories it's 'no restricted eating and no binging' but on the grid 'here's a Christmas sandwich and it's all I'm eating today to stay within calories'
yeah she’s extremely inconsistent. It’s not nice to watch as she seems upset. I think she should focus on just eating more fruits and vegetables and leave calorie counting.

Anon247

1.2lbs lost in 7 weeks with calorie counting I don’t think she was really counting was she, posts a long ramble about sorting herself out and this is enough let’s see how long it takes for the alcohol and take aways to creep back in

Unknown1010101x

I wouldn’t be surprised, I’m always suspicious of these big accounts who only follow a thousand people back. I mean it’s not as if she is famous or inspirational in her weight loss journey to have that many followers

Yup. She doesn’t consistently lose any weight but at the same time likes to engage 24/7 with her followers. She’s known to pay for followers and likes, tbh there’s quite a few slimming world accounts that do this which is quite sad

Oneforthemoney

She's struggling isn't she with this weight loss. Shows she is making some progress but I see myself in her with the cycle of not managing to lose. 2 weeks good losses she's had and then small loss, maintain, maintain, - 0.4lbs. It's hard losing weight and especially this time of year!

chickennuggssss

Really feel for her tbh, she constantly starts and just doesn’t follow through. Always tired of her weight, always moaning she’s huge but never really doesn’t anything about it. Spends sundays in beds and drinks on Saturdays so not really life changing 🤷🏼‍♀️