Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an excuse to justify not letting go of the unhealthy relationship with food he has!
People saying eating junk & gaining wait is 'making memories' is such an awful way to look at food. Memories are playing in the park, going on a family day out etc..... you don't need 6000 calories a day to do this. My consultant started using this phrase.... needless to say I have sacked off SW, started calorie counting with a healthy amount of daily/weekly calories and lost more in 2 weeks on my own than in 10 on SW (my 4th attempt after gaining almost every lb of my previous 6 stone loss!!! )

Reactions: 14
I can't be the only one REPULSED by her tragic acrylic nails they always look awful. PLUS those thumb rings 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any one else think her 12 week planners look very cheap and tacky. Especially the new Christmas ones?? :oops:

Reactions: 10
Yeap
Any one else think her 12 week planners look very cheap and tacky. Especially the new Christmas ones?? :oops:
and I bet they’ll cost you £45 too 😒 Can print of a few sheets that I’ve done basic on excel for pennies.

A fool and their money....

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened to Prince Planning? He hasn’t been on Instagram for weeks 🧐
Food coma, guaranteed still rocking the kitten filter though! 🤪

Jokes aside, can anyone enlighten me on how this clown thinks it’s ok to drop almost 5 stone then wallop most of it back on in just a few weeks, then lose some more, then gain again....repeat? His poor body being abused like that! It’s embarrassing especially when your family business is weight loss trackers. The only credit I will give him is at least he’s honest about gains, I can’t stand the ones that don’t post when they’ve gained them come back glory seeking on a loss looking for a pay on the back 🙄🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her, her good moooooooooorning made my ears bleed. She’s so loud and up herself!

Reactions: 3