Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe the amount of people doing the syn plate thing. They couldn't wait to get in from work to have their tea and then get down in front of the tv to wach Corrie with syn plate piled high wtf!

I also used to be gobsmacked how they'd buy a months worth of sweets, chocolate and cake bars etc for the plates and proudly post photos of their "syn drawer" I found it all very messed up. Who in their right mind goes on a weightloss plan then fills a drawer with a months supply of the sort of stuff that made them fat in the first place. You just don't put temptation there to start with.
“Syn bin” they need to grow up

Reactions: 3
I see the Fresh Prince of Bell -End hasn't posted his post holiday gain yet even though Princess Prat has. She can't grumble at 4lbs on, I'd be happy at that.

I bet he's snaffling the contents of his syn box whilst promising himself he will start again next Monday 🐷🐖🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the Fresh Prince of Bell -End hasn't posted his post holiday gain yet even though Princess Prat has. She can't grumble at 4lbs on, I'd be happy at that.

I bet he's snaffling the contents of his syn box whilst promising himself he will start again next Monday 🐷🐖🐷
But hey! He’s not back where he started ! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he’s put weight on yet again but it doesn’t matter because he’s been making memories🙄..this sort of yo yo dieting cannot be good for you!
If getting fat is a measure of how many memories you are making, I must have started making memories in the womb thing is I just can't remember them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prince planning 🤢🤢🤢 wtaf does he think he looks like prancing around Instagram with a name like that! ... A fully grown 'man' who calls himself prince planning ...I can't cope 😂😂

• Haha
Prince planning 🤢🤢🤢 wtaf does he think he looks like prancing around Instagram with a name like that! ... A fully grown 'man' who calls himself prince planning ...I can't cope 😂😂
I suspect some bedroom role play there, especially when the boy that would be king comes a visiting from Scarborough!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s all very quiet at the royal palace hey prince! Where’s the holiday gain you’ll be so ‘ok’ with?? Hey you made MEMORIES and it isn’t possible to make memories whilst healthy eating. Everyone knows that!! Easy on easy .... on again was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess the Fresh Prince of Bell Ends post holiday weigh in was more devastating than even he could handle hence his insta silence.

However he's still not back where he was...or is he 😉

• Wow
Must be having a shite week not posting food pics as food is about making memories for him, not quality time with family

These accounts seem to be really slowing down on the content. Can’t help but think SW might’ve had a word

Well no update on the post holiday weigh in...that’s two weeks it must have been a huge gain🙄

Reactions: 4
Well no update on the post holiday weigh in...that’s two weeks it must have been a huge gain🙄
I'd say from the radio silence he hasn't been weighed at all and is still face planting every thing in sight! I know how hard it is when u lose motivation but this is ridiculous 🤣