Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the videos of him trying to justify it all because it’s memories being made! If you can’t even semi stick to the plan while on holiday or even just on a normal weekend then maybe the diet isn’t for you ... It’s a lifestyle change and he clearly needs to pick one more suited to the way he eats!

Reactions: 6
He has it in his head that he’s back on plan when he gets home so he’s frantically shoving any high fat food he can get his hands on down his throat while he’s ‘off plan’. Holidays should be about spending time with your kids but I bet he thinks about food 24/7 and what he’s going to eat next!

He has it in his head that he’s back on plan when he gets home so he’s frantically shoving any high fat food he can get his hands on down his throat while he’s ‘off plan’. Holidays should be about spending time with your kids but I bet he thinks about food 24/7 and what he’s going to eat next!
Binge. Restrict. Binge. Restrict. Repeat

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand these thieves. Unbelievable how much they charge, for what looks like pretty shoddy tit.

A big account I used to really like - Sw_danielle is constantly harping on about their tit (obviously with a discount code) and it’s totally made me lose respect for her. Although she would flog her grandma for a discount code, so don’t know why I’m surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand these thieves. Unbelievable how much they charge, for what looks like pretty shoddy tit.

A big account I used to really like - Sw_danielle is constantly harping on about their tit (obviously with a discount code) and it’s totally made me lose respect for her. Although she would flog her grandma for a discount code, so don’t know why I’m surprised.
bastards, the lot of them.

these planning twats like my stuff on insta from time to time, altho I'm certain they are likes of sarcasm as they know I'm not a fan of their little mate harold fucktard.

Reactions: 9
bastards, the lot of them.

these planning twats like my stuff on insta from time to time, altho I'm certain they are likes of sarcasm as they know I'm not a fan of their little mate harold fucktard.
Prince follows me. I’m not sure why either. Never followed their page or liked their stuff. I think he’s a bit of a creepy twit.

• Haha
Prince follows me. I’m not sure why either. Never followed their page or liked their stuff. I think he’s a bit of a creepy twit.
“helllllllloooooooooo” 🤮 He’s just embarassing - who the duck has the cat filter on, unless they’re 7 yrs old??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or Prince or whatever his name is, just posts stories of him and his sons?
Where’s his daughter and his princess?
Also that kid, what’s his name? Rubik’s cube or something? How old is he, he seems very babyish?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She’s not even losing weight!!!!! Her food is great but she clearly isn’t sticking to plan. She only shares a meal plan to make £££ from princess planning

Reactions: 3
She’s not even losing weight!!!!! Her food is great but she clearly isn’t sticking to plan. She only shares a meal plan to make £££ from princess planning
I don’t follow prince and princess planning they only eat beige food and loads of sweets. SW_Danielle she never posts what she has lost now or gained so probably not even following SW plan as why does anyone need to eat 15 syns that’s 300 calories extra a day on top of the massive evening meals they do. 300 calories extra is excessive.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow prince and princess planning they only eat beige food and loads of sweets. SW_Danielle she never posts what she has lost now or gained so probably not even following SW plan as why does anyone need to eat 15 syns that’s 300 calories extra a day on top of the massive evening meals they do. 300 calories extra is excessive.
She’s looking very big, I unfollowed her ages ago & she went private. Just popped onto see her page & she’s a lot bigger than the last time I saw her 🤷🏾‍♀️ Maybe having your full 15 syns every single day and eating the amount of puddings she does doesn’t work!

Her problem is that she hasn’t changed her lifestyle in the slightest. That’s why the weight keeps coming back.

If I hear her mention her bloody ‘sweet tooth’ again...

• Haha
She’s looking very big, I unfollowed her ages ago & she went private. Just popped onto see her page & she’s a lot bigger than the last time I saw her 🤷🏾‍♀️ Maybe having your full 15 syns every single day and eating the amount of puddings she does doesn’t work!
I’m surprised that she has so many followers to be honest, she doesn’t seem to have lost any weight for about a year

Reactions: 1
Especially when it’s a syn plate. HATE THEM

• Haha
It’s a ridiculous trend
I couldn't believe the amount of people doing the syn plate thing. They couldn't wait to get in from work to have their tea and then get down in front of the tv to wach Corrie with syn plate piled high wtf!

I also used to be gobsmacked how they'd buy a months worth of sweets, chocolate and cake bars etc for the plates and proudly post photos of their "syn drawer" I found it all very messed up. Who in their right mind goes on a weightloss plan then fills a drawer with a months supply of the sort of stuff that made them fat in the first place. You just don't put temptation there to start with.