Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Women should support women and lift each other up
Get over yourself you fool. If that was the case you wouldn't be able to discuss how horrible Heinz beans are since they fiddled with the recipe or how cadbury's are ripping people off my hiking the prices of a chocolate bar while making the bars smaller. They provide a service and are open to criticism just like any other provider. Their stuff is extortionate and made for people with more money than sense. There are some equally as good products on Amazon and eBay for a fraction of the price.

Just because you came down in the last shower doesn't mean we did

Reactions: 16
Anyone who protects the name “princessplanning” when she’s 40 odd is questionable in my eyes! Also bet they’re crapping themselves now pinch of nom can put this out for a fiver, and both theirs and fox and moon’s are ridiculously stupidly overpriced!!! *Not an ad just showing what can be done for a lot less than 40 quid robbing gets!! 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Anyone who protects the name “princessplanning” when she’s 40 odd is questionable in my eyes! Also bet they’re crapping themselves now pinch of nom can put this out for a fiver, and both theirs and fox and moon’s are ridiculously stupidly overpriced!!! *Not an ad just showing what can be done for a lot less than 40 quid robbing gets!! 😠

I was horrified by the first line of his bio "married to a princess" how childish and cringworthy, that said they are clearly a bit weird anyway.

Reactions: 7
Banging my head against the wall with this bloke. Eating readily prepped potato’s (chips) and curry sauce, or pulled pork this or burgers and rolls etc ISNT healthy. Enjoy a salad with some fresh fish, or a vegetable soup. Jesus wept does he know what a piece of fruit or veg actually look like? As for the Syn values on the chocolate bars. It’s completely pointless, we know you binge eat the lot. Cut the sugar out of your life man!! He will never change.

Reactions: 8
Good morning how are you ? How’s it going ?

Oh do duck off,with the motivational tit talk when you & your husband can’t even stick to it and binge eat.

My first post here, this page has made me question everyone on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good morning how are you ? How’s it going ?

Oh do duck off,with the motivational tit talk when you & your husband can’t even stick to it and binge eat.

My first post here, this page has made me question everyone on Instagram
It's the fact that he does the whole kitten filter and GOOOD MORRNINGGG HOW ARE YOUUU too! I found it funny the first time I watched him cos I thought he was taking the piss outta her, but NOPE

Reactions: 5
It's the fact that he does the whole kitten filter and GOOOD MORRNINGGG HOW ARE YOUUU too! I found it funny the first time I watched him cos I thought he was taking the piss outta her, but NOPE
I wonder what they’re like at home ? She posted a pic a while back of her house and it wasn’t anything special.Since she’s been doing these expensive planners she’s has loads of work done.
No wonder at £40 a time bet she’s raking it in.

Reactions: 2
They seemed to have temporarily drawn a halt to the swinging weekends with Towers boy 😂 Too busy selling over priced SW recipe sheets that you can just download of t’internet for free 😂

Annoying as duck!! I used to think he was funny, but she’s a wet lettuce and his kitten filter is ridiculous on a grown man 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😕

Reactions: 5
They seemed to have temporarily drawn a halt to the swinging weekends with Towers boy 😂 Too busy selling over priced SW recipe sheets that you can just download of t’internet for free 😂

Annoying as duck!! I used to think he was funny, but she’s a wet lettuce and his kitten filter is ridiculous on a grown man 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😕
Do you mean Prickard? I never knew Towers was part of the Scarborough swingers association. I thought that was Harold's territory

Reactions: 1
So how’s it going......aaarrrggghhh they make my ears bleed🥴
They have to have the most annoying voices ever!!
Anyone else find it weird Harold pickard hangs out with the middle aged pair??
Can’t quite work out which one he’s shagging🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fakest tit I’ve ever seen, they do all the pretending purely to sell their over priced paper

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Prickard? I never knew Towers was part of the Scarborough swingers association. I thought that was Harold's territory
Yeah, sorry, following too many threads haha an confused myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Still no swinging going on recently? Do you think they’re trying to distance themselves from them all!

Him? He’s not too popukar
So how’s it going......aaarrrggghhh they make my ears bleed🥴
They have to have the most annoying voices ever!!
Anyone else find it weird Harold pickard hangs out with the middle aged pair??
Can’t quite work out which one he’s shagging🤷🏼‍♀️
Both 🙈🙈🙈🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling yourself princessplanning, I can accept that..its a nice little name to call a business, albiet a business selling badly overpriced glorified pamphlets..but who am I to judge...however... I cannot and will not accept a grown bleeping man making an account and calling himself prince planning... if that was my account, there would not be a single picture of me, I woukd be too ashamed, but when you can sell a bit of lined paper for almost 50 quid, shame is the last thing on your mind I suppose...

Reactions: 6
Is Charlotte a target member? I kind of just don’t understand her journey. She used the same before photo in that checkered shirt from 5-6 years ago or whenever it was ... and then she lives in the 10 stone bracket for ever more (which is fine) but is she trying to loose or maintain? I’m confused as she posts about her loss’s.

Reactions: 3