Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing about princess planning is why aren’t her diaries helping her lose weight personally???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The funniest thing about princess planning is why aren’t her diaries helping her lose weight personally???
It's almost as if obsessing over food and writing it all down in a journal next to motivational stickers doesn't really help :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything they make looks exactly like the stuff you can get from £1 shops. Cheap, tacky tat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always thought the diaries looked lovely, I dont follow slimming world but thought I would look out of interest- £40 for a book to write down what you eat?! Wtf! Who buys them at that price and then buy extra stickers etc waste of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god this pair are awful 🙈 She is so annoying and the fact they are so close to Harry P is creepy.

Reactions: 8
Always thought the diaries looked lovely, I dont follow slimming world but thought I would look out of interest- £40 for a book to write down what you eat?! Wtf! Who buys them at that price and then buy extra stickers etc waste of money.
How bleeping much?! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 8
This fuckwit, blocked me on instagram because I went after her little mate harold pickard...

£40+ for a bit of bastard paper to write down what you put in your gob... I don't blame her for that.. I blame the morons who actually buy the tit she peddles...

Reactions: 13
This fuckwit, blocked me on instagram because I went after her little mate harold pickard...

£40+ for a bit of bastard paper to write down what you put in your gob... I don't blame her for that.. I blame the morons who actually buy the tit she peddles...
You can get these for 1.99 in bloody home bargains 😂😂 crazy what people pay for a bit of paper to write down you had a salad! When in fact you probs didn’t and had a cheeky KFC but It’s all for the gram!

Well all the big instragrammers don’t pay that because they get them gifted to them!

Reactions: 6
They are so annoying esp him..took forever to lose 3 stone then puts half back on in 2 weeks, comes up with a silly mantra of ‘we go again’ but still having off plan days and likes to tell us all about it and the worst was when he weighed himself and showed his Frodo feet🤢put me off me brekkie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are so annoying esp him..took forever to lose 3 stone then puts half back on in 2 weeks, comes up with a silly mantra of ‘we go again’ but still having off plan days and likes to tell us all about it and the worst was when he weighed himself and showed his Frodo feet🤢put me off me brekkie🤣
Ain’t got no time for a man with gong feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5