Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this?? How can he advocate slimming world when he can gain this in a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ Itโ€™s definitely not healthy the amount he has lost and then gained in a few months surely??
He is turning into Pickard, I found him really good to start but had to unfollow now!
Itโ€™s not healthy the relationship that they have with food, they donโ€™t have binge days, itโ€™s binge weeks!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this?? How can he advocate slimming world when he can gain this in a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ Itโ€™s definitely not healthy the amount he has lost and then gained in a few months surely??
No not healthy at all, it actually turned my stomach to think of the amount of food he must have shovelled down his throat to be able to put that massive amount on, seriously some of these โ€˜dietersโ€™ need therapy like they do on 600lb life because they have not got a good relationship with food at all!

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with the both of you, I had a look on his grid posts and this last week he has been posting some โ€œon planโ€ meals so if he managed to gain all that weight what was he eating?! And he posted the reason why he joined slimming world too, and he (along with others, his wife, Pickard) constantly have so much support from people who are justifying his actions! I canโ€™t imagine a slimming world group where you go in, gain 10.5lbs in a week and get told โ€œoh well you were making memories, itโ€™s ok!โ€ They definitely have issues with food and need to tackle those, not gain almost a stone a week itโ€™s asking for trouble in the future.

Reactions: 8
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Women should support women and lift each other up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Iโ€™m sorry.... please tell me you are taking the piss? No?

Have you really joined up for that gem of advice.... please god no!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™m sorry.... please tell me you are taking the piss? No?

Have you really joined up for that gem of advice.... please god no!
Listen to the account that has just been made to make that comment. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE MUST HAVES!!!

• Haha
Listen to the account that has just been made to make that comment. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE MUST HAVES!!!
Uh Yah, I absolutely must have a ยฃ40 planner which fell off the back of a Chinese lorry to write down what โ€˜freeโ€™ foods and treats I am shovelling into my face all day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus Iโ€™m very serious about slimming so this is obviously the first thing I must have in place for my slimming plan.... after all Harry prickard has lost 8 stone with his *cough*
In fact, writing down the tit you are shovelling into your gob all day seems to counteract the endless off plan meals, carb feats, plates of molten cheese etc and magically help you keep slim (or is that the purging?)

Doesnโ€™t seem to be working for old Charlotte whoโ€™s weight it up and down like a yo-yo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uh Yah, I absolutely must have a ยฃ40 planner which fell off the back of a Chinese lorry to write down what โ€˜freeโ€™ foods and treats I am shovelling into my face all day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus Iโ€™m very serious about slimming so this is obviously the first thing I must have in place for my slimming plan.... after all Harry prickard has lost 8 stone with his *cough*
Well your clearly not that serious if you donโ€™t have a princess planner already but il let you off if you already follow harry pickard they are the tools for serious weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well your clearly not that serious if you donโ€™t have a princess planner already but il let you off if you already follow harry pickard they are the tools for serious weight loss

Thatโ€™s where I must be going wrong.... *heads to princess planning with my credit card* โ€˜please Charlotte, take all my money, Iโ€™m desperately serious about slimmingโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thatโ€™s where I must be going wrong.... *heads to princess planning with my credit card* โ€˜please Charlotte, take all my money, Iโ€™m desperately serious about slimmingโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hey donโ€™t forget to use a discount code!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

So why donโ€™t they use their own products to keep the weight off? If theyโ€™re so good why did prince planning gain like a stone in a week the other week?

When princess planning got to target sheโ€™s never been back there...their products are MUST HAVES hey ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 7
I have to credit prince planner for at least having a more honest caption that his mate Prickard. He didnโ€™t say it was easy off, he said it was from eating tit and having binge problems.

But neither him or her are exactly good ambassadors for their products

Reactions: 3

Is this before or after you block them for daring to question a certain persons weight loss claims? I always supported her before she blocked me. She WAS one of my favourite accounts. So no I shanโ€™t be supporting another woman who acts like a 2 year old thanks! ATB ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Must haves? I havenโ€™t seen anyone from Slimming World state that for this diet to work you need to make these purchases? I also managed to loose and maintain a 3 stone weight lose through Slimming World without these products so I wonder how that happened without โ€˜must havesโ€™. Iโ€™ll be returning to Slimming World after Iโ€™ve had my baby and will be sure to ask my consultant about these books that I โ€˜must haveโ€™ according to someone outside the company?!

Little tip for anyone who canโ€™t afford this must have ยฃ40 diary....get yourself a piece of paper and a pen and write down what youโ€™ve eaten, works a treat!

Reactions: 17

Surely this must be someone being sarcastic!
Their Instagram names are registered and protected names that mean people will get in trouble for talking about them? Talking the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚ who are we going to get in trouble with for that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Must haves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fruit, veg and water are must haves! And if you want to keep a track of your food, any notepad/paper and a pen do the trick.
Her planners donโ€™t come with built in will power and calorie deficit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8