Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does that mean that if I were to mention Adidas, Slimming World or any other trademarked name I will get in trouble & be fined?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Must haves" Oh yes, I MUST spend ยฃ40 on some paper so I can obsessively write down everything I eat ๐Ÿ™„ Speaks loads really when the products dont even seem to work for the people that sell them

Reactions: 5
Check it out if you don't believe me, the savvy business owners have trademarked their names so you could get fined for mentioning them. Very shaky ground you guy are in, im warning you so that you can stop commenting and avoid the heavy fines
Heavy fines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for the warning, I think we will take our chances ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Check it out if you don't believe me, the savvy business owners have trademarked their names so you could get fined for mentioning them. Very shaky ground you guy are in, im warning you so that you can stop commenting and avoid the heavy fines

Their business name is trademarked so no other business can use their business name, not so people canโ€™t talk about their public social media accounts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Iโ€™m shaking in my non trademarked boots!! Never heard such a crock of tit (well I have on pickards page)

My business name is registered so you cannot speak negatively about it? Even if itโ€™s built upon lies and misleading the unfortunate and desperate people wanting to change their diets and lifestyle ?? Give me a break

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well your clearly not that serious if you donโ€™t have a princess planner already but il let you off if you already follow harry pickard they are the tools for serious weight loss
Target member here and I have never owned a princess planner ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ I would say I was pretty serious about my weight loss too..

Reactions: 8
Trademark only restricts competitors in the same industry from using your registered brand name or company name.

So whoโ€™s using their name as a business name?

Reactions: 7
I havenโ€™t watched his stories in a while but does he still wear the stupid cat filter and speak really high pitched ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Women should support women and lift each other up
oh do duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Pmsl yeah thatโ€™s a lot of crap ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I have lost and maintained my weight loss without diary so itโ€™s a luxury not a necessity. Plus makes no sense when they send free products and discount codes out.
If I was going to go down the road of over priced I would at least support Fox & moon.

Reactions: 5
Pmsl yeah thatโ€™s a lot of crap ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I have lost and maintained my weight loss without diary so itโ€™s a luxury not a necessity. Plus makes no sense when they send free products and discount codes out.
If I was going to go down the road of over priced I would at least support Fox & moon.
Itโ€™s clearly one of them posting this ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 8
The most annoying thing about them is their spelling and grammar is atrocious in their โ€˜plannersโ€™ - they need to get a proof reader. Also mates with Danielle Dull duck French so you know that they are indeed bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the poster got too scared about mentioning the trademarked names and heavy fines and deleted their account ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Please do enlighten us to which point weโ€™ve committed trademark infringement you absolute wet wipe?

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™d rather spend the money on a โ€˜heavy fineโ€™ than one of your overpriced planners ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Hi Charlotte and Nick ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most annoying thing about them is their spelling and grammar is atrocious in their โ€˜plannersโ€™ - they need to get a proof reader. Also mates with Danielle Dull duck French so you know that they are indeed bellends.
Who is Danielle Dull duck french? Lol

Reactions: 1