Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has put on far more than 10lb I would say, and strange that she didn’t show her weight in her planner!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her for a long while…..every morning her saying good morning how are you was grating on me more and more but I did have a nosey a few days back, he looks in better shape to the last time I saw him, her voice still grated on me so I moved swiftly on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still blocked by these muppets and I’m glad her annoying voice every morning was a bit much do she still do it?

Reactions: 2
Them water bottles are the same as them ones you get off tik tok for 99p and she’s charging £15!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The TikToks are so cringe. She looks like a Mum tagging along trying to be a COOL MOM not a regular Mom

Reactions: 4
I recommended fox and planning months ago, after ordering a planner (completely different to pp) saying what a bargain it was. Charlotte replied to my story saying she’s glad hers is not expensive like I stated. I simply put what a bargain this would have cost a fortune in other styles. The message showed in my notifications, I went on to reply and she had deleted the message. I couldn’t help myself a replied and said the world is big enough for many companies doing similar and that I love her items still. Actually really upset me as I had previously spent alot with her. I’ve not placed one order since or updated my planner. I spoke to a few people on insta as I have a high following and they said she is like that, I’m not the first person to have it happen. So she isn’t all sweet and morninggggggg she’s a moody old twit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I recommended fox and planning months ago, after ordering a planner (completely different to pp) saying what a bargain it was. Charlotte replied to my story saying she’s glad hers is not expensive like I stated. I simply put what a bargain this would have cost a fortune in other styles. The message showed in my notifications, I went on to reply and she had deleted the message. I couldn’t help myself a replied and said the world is big enough for many companies doing similar and that I love her items still. Actually really upset me as I had previously spent alot with her. I’ve not placed one order since or updated my planner. I spoke to a few people on insta as I have a high following and they said she is like that, I’m not the first person to have it happen. So she isn’t all sweet and morninggggggg she’s a moody old twit.
She blocked me after I liked a comment questioning Harry Pickards supposedly 8 stone weight loss. Like yourself I spent a lot of 💵 with her before this. Just shows how pathetic she really is for a woman her age 🙄

• Haha
She blocked me after I liked a comment questioning Harry Pickards supposedly 8 stone weight loss. Like yourself I spent a lot of 💵 with her before this. Just shows how pathetic she really is for a woman her age 🙄
Yeah I’ve heard that a lot. Sad because I did spend alot, but I see calendars on fox and moon which are lovely and full diary’s and because I shared she sent me a crappy message? I don’t think she realises I had seen it before she deleted tho so I had pleasure of quoting that back to her. She replied a crappy message again saying yes the world is big enough I have too many of my own customers and far to busy! I wish I could uploads a screenshot I took but don’t want to be outed 😂

• Haha
Yeah I’ve heard that a lot. Sad because I did spend alot, but I see calendars on fox and moon which are lovely and full diary’s and because I shared she sent me a crappy message? I don’t think she realises I had seen it before she deleted tho so I had pleasure of quoting that back to her. She replied a crappy message again saying yes the world is big enough I have too many of my own customers and far to busy! I wish I could uploads a screenshot I took but don’t want to be outed 😂
Dying to know who you are now as I follow a lot of slimming world accounts 🤣

• Haha