Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox and Moon has changed massively since she got that new employee and the deli. All AFF links and I just don’t like it. Icky

Reactions: 3
I know tik-tok is the way to promote your company, but honestly their attempt is awful, I just cringe everytime I see a video.
The young girl dynamic doesn’t work. She looks like a lost Grandma trying be down wiv da kidz

Reactions: 2
Does she make Chloe stay in a hotel when she is working in Person with her? She must spend quite a bit on accomdation and travel 🤔

Reactions: 1
I see Chloe has left Princess planning now got announce today on charlottes Instagram page xxx

They said it was down to her anxiety and her toilet phobia xx
---

Charlotte announced it today on her Instagram but she did not she say if Chloe is working a notice or anything I think Chloe is just left .. and Charlotte says she’s not looking for anyone at the moment to fill a row she’s going to try and do it all on her own for now

In other words, since people have wised up to the cult of sw, and people don't have £40 to burn on an overpriced diary, she can't afford staff anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’m confused as I thought Chloe did most of her work working for Home so why can’t she not just do it working from home with princess planning she only want a few time a week anyway I think that more to it as Chloe not said anything on her pages yet just from Charlotte

Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance but what is “toilet anxiety” and why is she sharing that with everyone if that is what I think it is?!

Reactions: 3