Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now brought out a range of lunch bags and her followers are being fannies and loving them.

Reactions: 5
After seeing this thread, I’ve just checked out Fox & Moon diet planners. Wow....just wow! She’s completely ripped them off! Even the “weight loss jar!”

I love a good planner, and love pretty stationery. But the PP stuff looks like something I would buy (if it wasn’t so flaming expensive) for my friends 10 year old.

Reactions: 4
Them bloody lunchboxes......they are a bit better than Poundland but I’d pay at best £5 in Wilko or matalan.....robbing bitch and the lemmings are lapping em up ......heck I’ve been bitten by princess prancing myself but never again , I was impressionable at one time before I found tattle

Reactions: 2
Who the hell is buying these things at those prices. Yet she makes out she’s a pauper scrimping every penny.

Reactions: 5
She makes more than fox and moon then according to those accounts
I think fox and moon looks better quality and for less money - she also seems to sell a more limited range and when things sell out, they don't always restock them. PP sells so much ridiculous tat (lunchboxes ffs) but people lap it up.

I also wonder about her blabbing about her son in the navy - is she allowed to just go on about what he's doing all over her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Her mum looks mega loaded. I bet she just has a good accountant. I sometimes wonder if her mum injected the cash into fox and moon before it started
Yeah she’s def from a very wealthy family - they seem to have a lot of different houses - France, Whitby etc

I haven't been on her page for ages, but do people still buy this overpriced crap? When I was doing SW I found better diaries on eBay for half of the price!

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised no one has fled here faster than me to cringe at Prince Planning doing an impression of Carole Baskin that Princess shared today I’m away to wash my eyes with bleach.

Reactions: 3