Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to be watching camilla bring crowned and wincing? I know Diana has been gone a long time, but I don’t think I can watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone going to be watching camilla bring crowned and wincing? I know Diana has been gone a long time, but I don’t think I can watch.
I was literally just thinking about that. I keep forgetting that Camilla will be crowned too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm conflicted, I want to watch to see the ceremonial aspect and because it's a historical occasion but seeing her there. Years back we were told she would never be known as Queen Camilla but seeing her crowned will anger me. I always hoped she'd peg it before the late Queen so we'd never be lumbered with her.

• Haha
I know a few people who refuse to watch because Camilla will be crowned. Right or wrong, people have long memories.

Reactions: 7
See this is why part of me wants to watch it, just to see how it all works. Will they crown Charles first then lots of people switch off? Or will they crown them both at the same time, like “3, 2, 1… go! 👑👑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm watching but I'm emosh. Diana knew she'd never be Queen.
I know we‘ll never know, but I like to think she’d just think “joke’s on you Camilla” because she was so glad to get away from the royal family.

Reactions: 8
I'm watching but I'm emosh. Diana knew she'd never be Queen.
What impresses me now about Diana is that she must have worked through so much stuff in therapy, to be able to talk in the way she does on those recordings. She might not have had any O levels but she was astute and emotionally intelligent in her final few years.

Even though they played on her paranoia to get her to agree to do the panorama interview she chose her words carefully. Even today they are memorable "she won't go quietly".. "there were three of us in the marriage".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What impresses me now about Diana is that she must have worked through so much stuff in therapy, to be able to talk in the way she does on those recordings. She might not have had any O levels but she was astute and emotionally intelligent in her final few years.

Even though they played on her paranoia to get her to agree to do the panorama interview she chose her words carefully. Even today they are memorable "she won't go quietly".. "there were three of us in the marriage".
…. and it looks like Camilla will get what’s she’s always wanted. Hmmmm. But I suppose there has been similar subterfuge in the BRF for millennia. Henry VIII springs to mind.

maybe we are best off without them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, she came through a lot. It's such a shame, I feel she would have went on to do great things.
Does anyone know if her mother was a Rothschild or had some connection?

Reactions: 6
I think you’ve got to accept Diana’s marriage to Charles was one of connivance and one Charles never wanted. Camilla was already married and Diana was young and available.
Diana knew what she was getting into you and chose to. Unfortunately she was never his true love and things turned for the worse.
Time to move on…Camilla isn’t the enemy here

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ll be watching and supporting Camilla. Dead or alive Diana would never have been Queen. Charles obviously loves Camilla so that’s good enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@1982 and @Mrspowell you both make perfect sense!
I’m not a crazy Diana stan, but some of us will always have a fondness for her, which sometimes ends up just being petty (I include myself in this 🤣)

Reactions: 4
The establishment wouldn't let him marry Camilla and I'm sure they had a relationship pre her marriage to Parker Bowles. Moubtbatten sent him off overseas with the military to end it. They had the Spencer girls lined up for the position of wife/Queen. I don't blame King Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Diana has been brought up a bit in the papers today.

I watched and enjoyed seeing Camilla crowned, Charlie got his woman in the end.

Reactions: 12
Diana has been brought up a bit in the papers today.

I watched and enjoyed seeing Camilla crowned, Charlie got his woman in the end.
I haven't seen much of that; Charles and Diana didn't seem suited at all so I think they would have been estranged/divorced without Camilla.

Terrible shame though that Diana didn't live longer to reach her full potential and possibly find the sort of love she craved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't seen much of that; Charles and Diana didn't seem suited at all so I think they would have been estranged/divorced without Camilla.

Terrible shame though that Diana didn't live longer to reach her full potential and possibly find the sort of love she craved.
It really is so sad that, after going through all the crap with the Royal family, Diana was just coming into her self. She should have had a long and happy life, found her soulmate and met her grandchildren. I’m not a royalist at all but I really liked her.

I can’t stand Camilla but I agree Charles and Diana weren’t at all suited from the start.

• Heart
I can’t stand Camilla but I agree Charles and Diana weren’t at all suited from the start.
The age difference for a start, I remember the wedding, Diana's main role was to have
children for the future of the RF. I had an issue with the age gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The age difference for a start, I remember the wedding, Diana's main role was to have
children for the future of the RF. I had an issue with the age gap.
I always found it strange he had previously dated her sister. I have two sisters and would never have wanted to date one of their exes!

Reactions: 7