Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she’s back and she’s growing her hair. She looks a bit healthier now, hope the children love having their mum home!

Reactions: 3
Straight off the plane, to the school run and a photoshoot with her husband.
Does she not even get a minute to get into the house and changed before being paraded as evidence that he has control of his wife and she is back where she belongs?

I fully believe she left him and he kept the kids as a tool to make her come back.
There isn't a visible inch of skin showing other than above her mask and her clothes are baggy and oversized.
Something is seriously amiss and it stinks

Reactions: 17
Does she not even get a minute to get into the house and changed before being paraded as evidence that he has control of his wife and she is back where she belongs?

I fully believe she left him and he kept the kids as a tool to make her come back.
There isn't a visible inch of skin showing other than above her mask and her clothes are baggy and oversized.
I think she will make her escape again after the usual royal Christmas and New Years celebrations.

Reactions: 5
Something just doesn't feel right with the whole charade. She looks better and is hiding behind all the very baggy clothing. As @Duchesspink has also said - there is not a visible bit of skin - which is odd in itself.

I am personally amused by the dog in the photoshoot

Reactions: 8
There were rumours that she underwent plastic surgery. I think it's possible, she cares a lot about her looks.

this ! I think she was in a bad place mentally and is now ready to fight. The picture where she is leaning in is awkward- something definitely going on

Reactions: 1
Or he could have just cut off her money supply to get her back.

There were rumours that she underwent plastic surgery. I think it's possible, she cares a lot about her looks.
Plastic surgery on what? She doesn't look like she's had anything done. Her face looks the same but drawn and her body looks painfully thin and boxy.

She's layering up the baggy clothes again. Why is she the only one wearing a mask? You can hardly see anything of her, just her eyes and hands; even her body is hidden behind the children.

Also, as someone pointed out on Twitter, he is wearing his wedding ring and she is not.....

Reactions: 6
In the Africa video her cheeks looked very strong esp. since she was already so skinny. German rainbow press said this sinus surgery is often done as a preparation for implants.

Interesting link:

A sinus lift, also called sinus augmentation, is a procedure that makes it easier to place dental implants. Some patients need dental implants but have suffered bone loss, thus not having sufficient bone support necessary for implants. You can get the support you need by having a sinus augmentation. ...

A full recovery from a sinus lift takes a minimum of 6 months for the sinuses to heal and the bone to be strong enough to support dental implants. Although the process may seem slow, you are working towards results that will last a lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
A sinus lift can be done on the day of implant surgery. Its not a huge procedure and I doubt that's why she's been away for months on end.
The not being able to fly is as far fetched as a bucket of tit from China.

She has tried to leave him, I'm convinced of it.
I think her weightless and hairdo etc are all to do with whatever she's been going through mentally as a result of being married to him.

Its never been right from the start, they never look comfortable together and have never looked like a couple who enjoys each others company.
She would have access to the best doctors in the world and I'm sure she wouldn't need to head home to see them (if she was ill)

• Sad

Yes I suspect it was a case of ' get back here and look happy or never see your children again' not necessarily Albert but the whole Grimsldi outfit.

She has tried to leave him, I'm convinced of it.
I think so too. I don't see how she will be able to make a clean break of it away from him. He will keep the children, he has all the power and the money in the relationship. I think she needs to come to terms with the fact that she is stuck with him for good.

• Sad
I think so too. I don't see how she will be able to make a clean break of it away from him. He will keep the children, he has all the power and the money in the relationship. I think she needs to come to terms with the fact that she is stuck with him for good.
Sadly I think this is true

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think she’d cause this drama for a bit of plastic surgery. Why would you need all this fuss just for that?

Reactions: 7
Albert is trash but Charlene knew that before marrying him. He was already shacking up with all sorts and had illegitimate children that he tried to deny even before they married.

I feel sympathy for her as a fellow woman but she knew what she was signing up for, and presumably thought it was worth it because of his wealth and social position.

Albert is trash but Charlene knew that before marrying him. He was already shacking up with all sorts and had illegitimate children that he tried to deny even before they married.

I feel sympathy for her as a fellow woman but she knew what she was signing up for, and presumably thought it was worth it because of his wealth and social position.
I think there's still a lot more to it than that.
Any woman can be blinded by love. I would think the scales fell from her eyes before the wedding but she had no choice other than going through with it.
I think he is a bully and I do wonder if she's a victim of DV or coercive control.
Its not that easy to say no or walk away if you are Joe bloggs and even less so if you are in the public eye.

Reactions: 8
I think there's still a lot more to it than that.
Any woman can be blinded by love. I would think the scales fell from her eyes before the wedding but she had no choice other than going through with it.
I think he is a bully and I do wonder if she's a victim of DV or coercive control.
Its not that easy to say no or walk away if you are Joe bloggs and even less so if you are in the public eye.
I read that the Palace staff had her passport. That's not hard to imagine, given that Meghan said the same about B Palace. I suspect that there is also some regulation about taking the heir out of Monaco/nearby France without the permission of the ruler.