Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not well versed on the Monaco royals but the consensus seemed to be Caroline and Stephanie were the horrible ones and Albert was the good one, in the younger days?

She does look skeletal. There is something up with Charlene and its nothing to do with her sinuses.
I find recent photographs of her very concerning. Poor girl. I hope whatever it is, that she's getting the support and treatment needed

Reactions: 11
I suspect that Charlene may have cancer, and is abroad to access treatment. Thats why i cringe at the stick she gets for being away from her kids, when in fact her absence may be because she's fighting to survive and stay with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I dunno , I still think it’s mental health and a controlling partner . I hope we find out in the end and she finds some peace (hopefully with her children alongside her )

Reactions: 8
I dunno , I still think it’s mental health and a controlling partner . I hope we find out in the end and she finds some peace (hopefully with her children alongside her )
I think so too. As soon as he turned up 8n S Africa she was hospitalised again. Awful situation. Surely if you had cancer you would want to be near your family? She wanted to get away from Albert and knew he would never let her take the children IMHO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not convinced about cancer. There are excellent hospitals in France, or Europe much closer than SA.

I wonder if it is eating disorder treatment. She has always been slim but she looks so thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced about cancer. There are excellent hospitals in France, or Europe much closer than SA.

I wonder if it is eating disorder treatment. She has always been slim but she looks so thin.
She wouldn't be able to keep her treatment a secret in France or Europe,assuming it is cancer obviously.

Reactions: 2

Agree. She was an Olympic swimmer, now look at her tiny wrists! Poor soul.
However, I can see if she is very ill then perhaps she feels more comforted to be in her native country.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The news would be leaked within hours/days of her arrival.
Why wouldn’t it in South Africa though? She’s a celeb there too. It’s not like they’re some special secretive country.

I am not believing cancer either- South Africa has a fantastic health care system if you’re rich, but it’s not exceptionally better than Europe.

The thing that’s making me think it’s not ED treatment is- if it is- she seems to be worse now than when she arrived?

Reactions: 5
Agree. She was an Olympic swimmer, now look at her tiny wrists! Poor soul.
However, I can see if she is very ill then perhaps she feels more comforted to be in her native country.
She's wearing three layers of clothes, the top two baggy, in an effort to look bigger but they're just hanging on her broad swimmer's shoulders. I wonder if there's any meaning to the rosary necklace.

The thing that’s making me think it’s not ED treatment is- if it is- she seems to be worse now than when she arrived?
Yes, in the first photos taken with the wildlife rangers, she looks normally slim though with a brutal haircut. She really went for her hair just before last Christmas, looking very upset at the time; it was around then that the latest paternity case emerged, when conception would have been during their relationship though before their engagement and marriage.

Reactions: 2
It’s very strange altogether,I feel for the kids ,my mom died when I was young and I dreamt for years she was away and would phone me but she never came back so I worry they feel abandoned and confused.its so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Albert gave an interview, announcing that his wife will come back before xmas and expressing anger upon his former lover's public statements in regards to Charlène. The stewardess Nicole Coste had said that her boy had been paying a visit to his father Albert and slept in a room close to his father. But during Albert's absence, Charlène kicked him out and ordered him to sleep in the wing for the staff.

I know that Albert has a lot of bad press but all people esp. women who actually had close contact, say that he is a really nice and funny person. Yes, he is after women, but even before the marriage he didn't really live with Charlène. She seemed to be one of many and I start to believe that this is the main problem.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I had a dream last night that she returned to Monaco heavily pregnant. I need to lay off the Sunday night wine 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 9