Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan could have seen a psychiatrist if she had wanted. Are you telling me that she couldn't Google one and ring them?
I think she wanted to be placed in a facility for a bit but it would have looked bad for the royals. I remember a royal reporter saying he had heard rumours from the palace at the time of her going to see HR about it, so I don't think she was lying about that.

Say for example Charlene no longer wanted to live in a palace where courtiers are gossiping, leaking etc. but surely living with your kids trumps all that discomfort? I can't imagine living apart from my kids which is why I think she has a serious problem with Albert.

I hope she's getting the right medical attention she needs -whether physical or mental and that she comes to terms with her life.

He was trusted staff, not a friend though. I think he's a weasel, I dont know how she tolerated him around her
He is a weasel. I believe he stole some of her clothing and possessions when she died.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think she wanted to be placed in a facility for a bit but it would have looked bad for the royals. I remember a royal reporter saying he had heard rumours from the palace at the time of her going to see HR about it, so I don't think she was lying about that.

Say for example Charlene no longer wanted to live in a palace where courtiers are gossiping, leaking etc. but surely living with your kids trumps all that discomfort? I can't imagine living apart from my kids which is why I think she has a serious problem with Albert.

I hope she's getting the right medical attention she needs -whether physical or mental and that she comes to terms with her life.

He is a weasel. I believe he stole some of her clothing and possessions when she died.
He really is. I can imagine he has quite a bit of stuff belonging to Diana. He said she used to send him home with bags full of clothes shoes and costume jewellery for his wife. Im sure he slipped a few bits and pieces when no one was around

Maybe it's on her right hand like many married people in Europe wear them?
Ah, I was unaware that was the way they are worn on the continent. Thank you for enlightening me and correcting my error. :)

Reactions: 3
I said “pretty much“, I guess I should have said “allegedly“, but yes.
But you said SINCE he married.
It's well known that he wasn't a virgin when he married Charlene in 2011. He was 53 years old at that time.

Isn't there a current paternity case?
Yes, Daily Mail reported on it. But the child was born in 2005. He denies it.

Last edited:
He really is. I can imagine he has quite a bit of stuff belonging to Diana. He said she used to send him home with bags full of clothes shoes and costume jewellery for his wife. Im sure he slipped a few bits and pieces when no one was around
He is so creepy. I could imagine he kept some of her clothes. He is obsessed with her. He was her staff, not her best friend.

Reactions: 5
But you said SINCE he married.
It's well known that he wasn't a virgin when he married Charlene in 2011. He was 53 years old at that time.

Yes, Daily Mail reported on it. But the child was born in 2005. He denies it.

Exactly. He was dating Charlene at the time. I should imagine that she feels every bit as betrayed as if it had been after their marriage. Or am I alone in expecting my partner to be faithful even if we aren't married?

Reactions: 7
While I absolutely believe that this is not a happy marriage, I also think Charlene was or is still seriously, seriously ill. Maybe her condition got suddenly worse in SA. Maybe it was, for whatever reason always planned to get treatment there. The ones that my heart truly goes out to are those poor children though.
Also-
They were together for a long time. The met 2000, she finally moved to Monaco in 2007 and accompanied him to all sorts of official events, even a royal wedding and got engaged in 2010. I don’t think she was clueless as to whom she married and as to what was expected of her. Her demeanour at the wedding was strange for sure, but her face was completely botoxed and her lips filled up- she was never able to smile, even if she wanted to. It seemed only to go downhill from there.
I do wonder if staying outside the palace was actually completely made up as it seems she is back in the Palace by now- or never actually left it.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. He was dating Charlene at the time. I should imagine that she feels every bit as betrayed as if it had been after their marriage. Or am I alone in expecting my partner to be faithful even if we aren't married?
She was one of many. They didn't even live together. Don't ask me why she was okay with that but she decided to marry a 53 year old man with a balding head and nobody is responsible except herself.

Reactions: 1
In Monaco, the Palais Princier announces that Princess Charlene will not accompany Prince Albert at forthcoming National Day events.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
In Monaco, the Palais Princier announces that Princess Charlene will not accompany Prince Albert at forthcoming National Day events.

I have to say I would be worried for her. The language used in that announcement is quite strong and suggest that she has been quite ill

This announcement sounds like she’s sadly dying. Surely a simple ear infection couldn’t incapacitate a person for this long? It’s absurd.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This announcement sounds like she’s sadly dying. Surely a simple ear infection couldn’t incapacitate a person for this long? It’s absurd.
The statement about her location is interesting too. I wonder whether it's designed to hide her being in a hospital or clinic?

The statement about her location is interesting too. I wonder whether it's designed to hide her being in a hospital or clinic?
You could be right. They surely see that all of the unusual statements and interviews and what we can see with our own eyes are leading to speculation all over the world.

When you think about Brittany Spears and what was happening with her for 13 years and it was all kept totally secret until a year or so ago, it makes you wonder about other high profile people and their living arrangements etc.
Surely them just being truthful about what is going on would be better than obscure statements which lead to all kinds of theories