Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been following the case and wouldn’t mind a quick update on what’s happened so far. I would google but we all know what side the msm will be on…

Reactions: 2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...d-FAKING-interviews-axed-Spotify-podcast.html sorry it’s the mail but surely this can’t be true? If Meghan is the social climber everyone wants her to be then she would do it in person?
Wouldn't the people interviewed in the podcast notice if it was her or not though? I mean if I rocked up to be interviewed by MM and Brenda from accounts showed up to interview me instead I think I would notice.

I can see how someone from the podcast ran through questions with an interviewee first to ensure they knew what was being discussed and were happy with that (it is Hollywood after all and pr approve stuff first), or there were sound issues and some bits were rerecorded later and edited, but to have someone else do the interview and the guests not to notice or speak out seems unlikely.

Reactions: 3
I remember Mindy Kaling sharing this pic to her stories, surely this proves she at least met Meg face to face?
IMG_6873.jpeg

The comments on Ali’s post are really disgusting. I wish she would post who interviews her one way or another to stop this.

Awesome videos of them having fun at the Beyoncé concert!
Yes! They looked happy. Laughing at the Meghan/Harry haters who are saying he looks miserable - don’t we all have resting bitching face at some point 😂

Reactions: 9
Love the pic of Doria at the concert ☺ She just looks so beautiful and happy and everyone looks great in silver! And I saw a video of Meghan and Harry kissing which was really cute. Knew the haters were gonna take the pic of him with his hands in his pockets and run with it so I'm glad there's other footage of him having fun!

cant wait for my time to see Queen Bey!

Reactions: 4
Couple of days late but that article by the Daily Mail (which was top banner news!) which said that he had ‘sweet revenge’ on Meghan because he’s married to a multi millionairess gave me massive side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was at Bey’s bday show and was on the floor with other celebrities. The anti-Meghan fanatics were saying she’s a “nobody” because she was in a box at LA N1 with Harry, Doria and Meg’s sorority friend. What are they saying now she has a pic with Kelly Rowland and Kerry Washington….
IMG_9719.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3 beautiful queens in that pic! :love:

Ahhh and Diana Ross sang for Bey's birthday, I'm so happy Meghan got to see that live!

• Heart
Reactions: 3