Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I read in the replies that apparently a woman threatened to stab her in the stomach to prove she wasn’t pregnant!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I read in the replies that apparently a woman threatened to stab her in the stomach to prove she wasn’t pregnant!
Bloody hell! That’s horrendous. Those stupid moon bump rumours!
I wonder how the anti Meghan people are going to spin this?

Reactions: 6
Bandwagoning on or some BS as they clutch at straws.
Apparently it’s to overshadow William and Kate’s event (in Boston I think?). The woman Lady Susan is the one who was meant to help Meghan settle in to the RF and she is on record saying “it (Harry and Meghan’s marriage) will end in tears”

what did everybody make of her podcast as its come to an end at least for now? I enjoyed it

Reactions: 5
I've never understood the hate of Harry & Megan. I've always thought Harry was the double of his mother, full of empathy and just a good, all rounded guy that gets his hands dirty rather than his pampered bro will. Megan, bless her, She's mixed race but she's very light skinned (IMO, I'm mixed race and she's lighter than me) and the way the media go after her and then the comments underneath is brutal. I've read them call her "black" too which she is not. Britain does have a racism problem. Anyone that says otherwise is in denial. Its in police, healthcare and just recently came out that Fire service does too.

That c4 clip with the far right threats, and then Prince Charles withdrew security. Poor Harry had no choice but to move away and then the press spin it and make out like it's Megan's fault he's leaving. Honestly, bonkers!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
just a good, all rounded guy that gets his hands dirty rather than his pampered bro will.
I think later on he was like this but he was very pampered before and he also wore that Nazi costume and used racial slurs.

That c4 clip with the far right threats, and then Prince Charles withdrew security. Poor Harry had no choice but to move away and then the press spin it and make out like it's Megan's fault he's leaving. Honestly, bonkers!
Has any other news organisations reported on this apart from Channel 4? I know that the Daily Mail posted about it but not seen much. If The Queen/Charles knew (which he must have done) about the vile threats against them and still removed their protection in the UK, then they are horrendous people.

Reactions: 4
I think later on he was like this but he was very pampered before and he also wore that Nazi costume and used racial slurs.

Has any other news organisations reported on this apart from Channel 4? I know that the Daily Mail posted about it but not seen much. If The Queen/Charles knew (which he must have done) about the vile threats against them and still removed their protection in the UK, then they are horrendous people.
yeah I remember the nazi costume. I think (and I'm not making excuses) but when you're in a bubble surrounded by people that normalise that kind of behaviour, you don't know any different. It's only as you grow up and you start seeing the world for yourself rather than what everyone wants you to see, you see things in a different light. I think him being in the army and living like everyone else was the best thing for him. He was a different person when he came home & not just because he'd been to war.

Charles refused to pay for their security at a time when she was getting threats and the media were going after her too. So they moved to the US.

Just come here after reading an article in the independent!

Not really sure how to say it, but in some ways I’m glad (for want of a better words) that more racist comments are coming out from the RF. The article I read, showed Camilla holding a black kids sleeve as opposed to their wrist/hand but she’s seen to hold be touching white kids fine. Then the lady in waiting and a few other bits too. It’s not nice at all, but hopefully the rose tinted glasses of the royal family never being racist towards Meghan may not

Reactions: 20
It sure has kicked off hasn’t it! Nice to see a lot of supportive comments towards Meghan today, all something along the lines of “we always believed her” etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It sure has kicked off hasn’t it! Nice to see a lot of supportive comments towards Meghan today, all something along the lines of “we always believed her” etc.
I’ve seen a lot of things which are similar! There’s a lot of “maybe she wasn’t wrong after all?” I just could never get over why it was so out there to believe that they could be racist. Even if you include those who say “they’re from a different time” As an excuse, it has always been mind boggling.

I’ve got the news on and they’re reporting about it on BBC. I’m glad that it’s gaining traction!

Reactions: 11
The gammons & the royalists are going to be foaming at their mouthes. I bet they are already kicking off on GB news lol (kicking off because how dare people say the royals are racist)

Reactions: 8
Going to be hounded for this but it reminds me of the positive Amber Heard comments I’ve seen from formerly pro JD people.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the Mail link! They’re riding the good press wave haha. I imagine this will probably turn people’s opinions back again if she “exposes” too much

Lots of cute stills from their trailer
I’ll be watching but I’m not so sure how much will actually be SAID vs implied like the Oprah interview. I’ll hold my opinions til I’ve seen it but my view right now is this isn’t going to go down well

Reactions: 5
I’ll be watching but I’m not so sure how much will actually be SAID vs implied like the Oprah interview. I’ll hold my opinions til I’ve seen it but my view right now is this isn’t going to go down well
I'm of the opinion that everything they do will always go down badly with the people who make it a big issue to begin with. The average person likely doesn't give a damn what they do beyond maybe dipping in in some normal gossip

I'm interested how they will paint the stakes that Meghan mentions at the end. I'm sort of... confused what they hope to achieve as the way I see the situation is that the RF encourages and allows media hate on the two and there's other factors (such as racism) at play

I have seen so many people mention that Harry looks sad constantly when with her so I'm sort of interested to see the breakdown when the documentary presents them as happy and close as a couple

Reactions: 10
Going to be hounded for this but it reminds me of the positive Amber Heard comments I’ve seen from formerly pro JD people.
It’s interesting you mentioned this, as I had a conversation the other day with my husband about Meghan, Amber heard and Jada Smith and how they married people who a lot of the public fancied yet these women are automatically vilified. The tides are turning for Amber now that more is coming out about Johnny Depp and now it seems like people are beginning to think differently about Meghan.

I do think the media and social media have a huge part to play in this and how biased a lot of things are. (Also don’t want to start arguments about Amber Heard as I know it’s very controversial, but I’m just commenting on the way a lot of women are defined before even given a chance)

It’s interesting you mentioned this, as I had a conversation the other day with my husband about Meghan, Amber heard and Jada Smith and how they married people who a lot of the public fancied yet these women are automatically vilified. The tides are turning for Amber now that more is coming out about Johnny Depp and now it seems like people are beginning to think differently about Meghan.

I do think the media and social media have a huge part to play in this and how biased a lot of things are. (Also don’t want to start arguments about Amber Heard as I know it’s very controversial, but I’m just commenting on the way a lot of women are defined before even given a chance)
I’ve not been a fan of Johnny’s behaviour for many reasons which caused a lot of aggro online if I shared them because his fans are off the charts with their behaviour. Similar to how people who really dislike Meghan and Harry behave, especially to Meghan. I wonder what would happen if roles were reversed in these situations, if there would be so much hatred? Because men are never truly cancelled. If Meghan was the Princess and decided to leave and Harry was the mixed race American divorcee? Would Harry be seen as an interloper to this extent?
I mean I don’t agree with some ways Harry and Meghan have behaved but the amount of hatred doesn’t add up to me.
As for the documentary trailer being dropped today, I would say that was more up to Netflix because it’s perfect timing for them, especially with Susan Hussey.

Lots of cute stills from their trailer
I think the couple pictures they have together are really cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting that they always say Harry looks miserable when he is with Meg, these pictures show a lot of relaxation if you ask me. Especially the one with her sat on the counter, I believe that was their “farewell” tour?

Reactions: 14