Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a certain section of the media are like this in Britain definitely. I don't want to absolve them of all responsibility but I do believe that they wouldn't be doing it if it weren't profitable. I think the American media is just as bad. I've seen loads of gossip magazine headlines and national enquirer headlines about Harry and Meghan that were as bad as anything printed here. I think it's bonkers to think that there's a higher standard of journalism in the US. There are tabloids in both countries and in Australia and plenty of other countries as well. They're making money off it. It's as simple as that.

This is American for example. I know it's the national enquirer which isn't taken seriously but that's about the level that the daily express is at in the UK.

View attachment 2108176

That's the point - it's the National Enquirer. Everyone knows it's ridiculous in the US. They're a joke, like Fox News. And then you look at the UK where the DM is the highest-sold newspaper. The journalistic standards are not remotely the same.

But none of that was the point that I was trying to make anyway.

Reactions: 3
That's the point - it's the National Enquirer. Everyone knows it's ridiculous in the US. They're a joke, like Fox News. And then you look at the UK where the DM is the highest-sold newspaper. The journalistic standards are not remotely the same.

The daily express is as much of a joke in the UK. Nobody takes it seriously. There are plenty more magazines with negative headlines in America, Australia etc. I'm just pointing out that this is not a Britain only issue.
---

The daily express is as much of a joke in the UK. Nobody takes it seriously. There are plenty more magazines with negative headlines in America, Australia etc. I'm just pointing out that this is not a Britain only issue.

So William took a pay out from Murdoch... that is really not a good look 👀 But I'm sure people will find ways to twist it to say he's right and Harry is wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So William took a pay out from Murdoch... that is really not a good look 👀 But I'm sure people will find ways to twist it to say he's right and Harry is wrong 🤷‍♀️
I think context is important here to say Rupert Murdoch paid William because one of his papers hacked William’s phone.

interesting it was all so secretive, would William have joined the lawsuit otherwise? It’s “awful” that Meghan and Harry file very valid lawsuits but he can take a payout for a similar reason??

i can see the angle being Harry brought these documents to court on purpose lol

Reactions: 7
What do we think of Meghan’s new look? I must say that I much prefer her with darker hair with a few loose waves!

I like the lighter eye makeup though.. her eyes really are sparkling

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Meghan has signed with WME, Hollywood's oldest talent agency. They'll be representing the Sussexes in all areas, including business building (not acting however).

Seems like their star isn't on the wane in Hollywood like some have been hoping for. 🤷

I have 2 questions coming out of this:
1. Does this mean The Tig will be back?
2. An agency of this calibre means the very best lawyers - what will this mean for the Rota and the disgusting slanderers on Twitter and YouTube who continue to lie?

Reactions: 10
Haven’t posted in here for a while!

I’ve seen comments that Meghan is going to turn up unannounced today, to announce that she is pregnant (obviously a moon bump 🙄) to steal the show because she’s seething she’s not there today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’ve seen comments that Meghan is going to turn up unannounced today, to announce that she is pregnant (obviously a moon bump 🙄) to steal the show because she’s seething she’s not there today 😂
The people who come up with this stuff are unhinged 😂🥴

Predictably the circles that claim not to care about H&M can do nothing but talk about them today.

Reactions: 16
The people who come up with this stuff are unhinged 😂🥴
It got worse! Someone replied saying they’d punch her in the stomach to prove she is faking her pregnancy. For starters Sandra from Kent wouldn’t be able to get that close to her. Secondly, assaulting someone to “prove a point?” It’s so, so wrong and sad

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Harry looked relaxed today! I’ve already seen articles about him being snubbed by feathers in front of his face being done on purpose 🙄 Will and Kate were blocked at times too but that’s not an issue or a snub? Ugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

They always make up stuff to get angry about. Like the endless claims that they’re going to some event like the met gala, and when they don’t it’s claimed as a snub! It’s so weird. They kept inventing things that Harry and Meghan would do to steal focus today, and the fact that absolutely nothing happened will be somehow turned into a negative and they will still get criticised to hell.

The endless YouTube videos must really warp their perceptions of what actually happens and what is just speculation. The lines blur if you consume too much of that sort of toxicity. Conspiracies become real, jokes and questions become factual events. It must get draining.

I thought Harry came off quite relaxed sitting with his cousins. All they seem to be able to criticise is his bald patch, as if that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They always make up stuff to get angry about. Like the endless claims that they’re going to some event like the met gala, and when they don’t it’s claimed as a snub! It’s so weird. They kept inventing things that Harry and Meghan would do to steal focus today, and the fact that absolutely nothing happened will be somehow turned into a negative and they will still get criticised to hell.

The endless YouTube videos must really warp their perceptions of what actually happens and what is just speculation. The lines blur if you consume too much of that sort of toxicity. Conspiracies become real, jokes and questions become factual events. It must get draining.

I thought Harry came off quite relaxed sitting with his cousins. All they seem to be able to criticise is his bald patch, as if that matters!
Agreed! Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. I’ve seen that H shouldn’t have been there at all, M should have sucked it up and gone too… but if they do or don’t go, it would be wrong. And of course, H leaving afterwards to go back home means that obviously M has him by the reigns and threw a temper tantrum.

I just don’t get where this whole narrative of her being controlling comes from? Obviously no one knows for sure either way, but the haters are damn certain she’s got him by the balls. He’s always been known as the loose cannon and not playing by the stuffy RF rules, more like his mum. It does make me think she’d support him if she was alive today.

Reactions: 16
I doubt Meghan is annoyed she missed out on the Coronation - it was pretty tedious to watch and then the Coronation Concert afterwards was pretty dire. I can’t imagine any of the little parties in between would have been fun for her (or Harry) as it seems only the Yorks and their spouses talk to them.

I can’t imagine any of the little parties in between would have been fun for her (or Harry) as it seems only the Yorks and their spouses talk to them.
Wasn’t Princess Anne on camera having what seemed a friendly, very smily chat with Harry on Saturday too? Or did I totally imagine that?

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Princess Anne on camera having what seemed a friendly, very smily chat with Harry on Saturday too? Or did I totally imagine that?
I thought I saw that too! Lots of people probably spoke to him, but it wasn’t a day for Harry (despite the claims he was there to make it about him lol) so of course we saw little of him. Again, if he had more camera time he’d be stealing the limelight but if he was barely shown, he was snubbed.

Reactions: 8
Meg was spotted hiking yesterday (I think), I’m sure they’ll twist the pics as Meghan trying to overshadow the coronation or something lol. Even if she arranged the paps to come, a hike is hardly going to overshadow a three day celebration

Reactions: 14