Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute car crash interview! Unbelievable really.

My personal opinion is he is guilty as sin. He knew exactly what those houses were used for, he knew exactly what Epstein was up too and I absolutely think he was having his wicked way with the women there. Knowing full well they were underage.

I believe her and I hope if there are other women they come forward too. Unfortunately due to Epstein’s “convenient” death. Prince Andrew and those other dirty pigs will get away with it.

However I’m loving Twitter after the interview 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That would be her majesty queen liz, gawd bless 'er.
I don't sweat
I was in pizza express Woking
The dog ate my homework
I'm a war hero
Mummy will have you shot
I'm a war hero
The war hero thing made me howl... i remember the Falklands conflict and he was well protected by our special forces

When he says postitive action, does he mean penetration? Guilty bastard!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The war hero thing made me howl... i remember the Falklands conflict and he was well protected by our special forces

I have no idea what he meant by positive action 🤢 but even the way he was describing it made me feel uneasy 🤥😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why has Ghislaine Maxwell not exonerated him?
She's keeping her head down, but it's clear if she goes down, she takes a lot of people with her.

He means getting a stiffy, and getting the butler to put it in a young girl in an honourable way.
The bleeping pig.
I do hope ghislaine kept the recordings of it all, cos you know Epstein will have had cameras everywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guilty as sin. How the duck did the firm pass this? Any body language experts on here, the type that analyse bogus victims/eye witnesses then help to out them as the killer a la Ian Huntley?

She's keeping her head down, but it's clear if she goes down, she takes a lot of people with her.
It would be an even bigger scandal than it is already if GMaxwell later states that it is all true in order to cut a deal. No number of Pizza Express meals would save him then.

Reactions: 3
So many discepancies. He said they weren't really close friends he just knew him through Epsteins girlfriend. Yet he felt the need to go to America and break up the (non) frienship in person. Cos he's so bleeping honouable.

He said the photo was taken upstairs at G's house but then went onto say he had never been upstairs. How did he know what upstairs looked like then?

Body lanuage was horrendous.

Did anyone else catch that he didn’t believe the photograph to be authentic because he doesn’t dress like that when in London :rolleyes:

Yet there is a photo of him doing the rounds from the year before (2000) of him leaving China White nightclub in jeans and a shirt :unsure: oh and it looks like he’s sweating too :m

Liar, liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many discepancies. He said they weren't really close friends he just knew him through Epsteins girlfriend. Yet he felt the need to go to America and break up the (non) frienship in person. Cos he's so bleeping honouable.

He said the photo was taken upstairs at G's house but then went onto say he had never been upstairs. How did he know what upstairs looked like then?

Body lanuage was horrendous.
Surely there are work diaries showing where he was on the date in question so he didn't need to recall the pizza express story. Like if someone said to you where were you on March 20th 2000 (or whatever date it was) you would recall you were taking your kid to pizzaparty. I can't remember what I did yesterday!

Reactions: 3
It would be an even bigger scandal than it is already if GMaxwell later states that it is all true in order to cut a deal. No number of Pizza Express meals would save him then.
She’s not just keeping her head down - no one knows where she is ! And she’s fully implicated in Epstein’s crimes, not only procuring so many of his victims but on many occasions taking part in the abuse. For years. No deal will save her. Which is also why Andrews constant line about being friends with her not him is so weak.

I’ve just started watching the interview.. “A straight forward shooting weekend, that’s all it was” - this man is so incredibly unrelatable at best, at worst a sexual predator, a liar and an elitist who thought he was above the law. Clearly this was intended as a clean up job, but he’s so useless, so not used at being held to account for things that it’s having the opposite effect. This story just gets more insane.

Reactions: 15
DA848E42-10F0-4595-B31C-2634F8B65120.jpeg

The famous photo just to remind us all. Firstly “I don’t wear those clothes on a night out in London” has to be one of the weakest excuses I’ve ever heard... but he also could well have been wearing a jacket and tie that he claims is his London wear and taken them off while ‘unwinding’ (gross).

Don’t know why I’m even contesting that. Too many ridiculous obvious lies to count.

His daughter has a royal wedding next year, how can this guy show his face in public again? He should be in prison. Not just for the 17 year old - but for turning a blind eye to a man like Jeffrey Epstein, allowing him to continue to traffic and abuse underage girls for years, lieing about his role in it - who knows what else he probably knows ?

“The photo was taken upstairs and i was downstairs,I’ve never been upstairs ...”

Last edited:
You may have noticed in the programme that Harvard University law professor, Alan Dershowitz claimed that he did not meet Virginia Roberts nor did he have sex with her. It was in the press last week that Professor Dershowitz is suing Virginia Roberts for defamation. I suppose that Prince Andrew will be waiting to see the outcome of that because if the professor is successful, PA would be less likely to ever make a formal statement for the law authorities.

Reactions: 1
She’s not just keeping her head down - no one knows where she is ! And she’s fully implicated in Epstein’s crimes, not only procuring so many of his victims but on many occasions taking part in the abuse. For years. No deal will save her. Which is also why Andrews constant line about being friends with her not him is so weak.

I’ve just started watching the interview.. “A straight forward shooting weekend, that’s all it was” - this man is so incredibly unrelatable at best, at worst a sexual predator, a liar and an elitist who thought he was above the law. Clearly this was intended as a clean up job, but he’s so useless, so not used at being held to account for things that it’s having the opposite effect. This story just gets more insane.
That's it - he's so used to people agreeing with him and enabling awful behaviour he just arrogantly thought 'I'll go on television and sort this out. I'll tell them what's what and that will be that'.
The I Don't Sweat thing was beyond bizarre. Literally has got to be one of the worst lines of defence ever. You just know all the papers are scurrying around finding photos of him sweating around that time, right now.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I feel like “I don’t sweat” is going to become slang for when a person is clearly lieing and their stories become more ludicrous. You know, like the gate of watergate has its own use now all these years later...

Claiming not to know where the bar was in that club was less bizarre but maybe the most pathetic excuse of all. I’ve not been to the establishment in question but let’s stop for a moment and think of every club and bar we’ve ever been in... has the bar ever not been unavoidable? I think he was particularly panicked then “I don’t ever buy drinks there, i don’t drink, I don’t even know where the bar is...”

Interested to hear about this lawyer also accused. It made me think how Epstein was something of a predator towards these powerful famous men too, he probably delighted in tempting them with these poor girls and knowing he then had something on them for life (his life as if turned out). Everyone was a pawn to be used somehow fo him. Typical that the lawyer is going down the “deny all accusations” route so typical of powerful people in trouble - but then he is a lawyer so I guess he must have a decent chance in this defamation suit. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. I don’t see how Andrew can ever follow suit while that photo exists tho - we all know no one is going to be able to show that it’s ‘fake.’ He didn’t seem very convinced himself

Reactions: 1
The thing is why on earth would prince Andrew who is royalty and enough money choose staying at Epstein’s house when travelling? He could stay anywhere and any hotel?

He knew exactly why he was going to those houses and the reasons for it. I think he is more involved than we think in this disgusting trafficking situation. I think he most definitely funded a lot of it.

It’s all very sordid and he came across extremely guilty and pompous.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.