Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly has Andy done wrong? The girl was above the legal age for sex (if he slept with her)
He has been photographed with her, hes been photographed with many females.
Seems to me he hung around with Epstein for what he could get ie financially/holidays etc.
He hasn't done anything illegal.

He might be a smarmy fucker but hes not a paedophile. Mountbatten on the other hand.......

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What exactly has Andy done wrong? The girl was above the legal age for sex (if he slept with her)
He has been photographed with her, hes been photographed with many females.
Seems to me he hung around with Epstein for what he could get ie financially/holidays etc.
He hasn't done anything illegal.

He might be a smarmy fucker but hes not a paedophile. Mountbatten on the other hand.......
She was trafficked. In some US states the age of consent
Is 18.

Reactions: 12
She was trafficked. In some US states the age of consent
Is 18.
Has it been proven that she was trafficked? How would he have known that if he did sleep with her. Unless she has it tattooed onto her, hes unlikely to know.
They allegedly slept together in London so there is nothing illegal about it if it happened
There are much bigger fish than Andrew involved in the Epstein sex scandal. Many that will have been fully involved in sex with minors and many in us government I feel

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Has it been proven that she was trafficked? How would he have known that if he did sleep with her. Unless she has it tattooed onto her, hes unlikely to know.
They allegedly slept together in London so there is nothing illegal about it if it happened
There are much bigger fish than Andrew involved in the Epstein sex scandal. Many that will have been fully involved in sex with minors and many in us government I feel
Has it been proven that she wasn’t trafficked? At the time she wouldn’t have known that she was trafficked. Why would Andrew knowingly consort with Epstein after he had been released from jail? He’s all about the freebies and luxury life, and he has two daughters. 🤮

Reactions: 10
You are bound by the laws of the country or state that you are in at the time. yes, if they had sex in London it wouldnt have been illegal and he may well not have known she was trafficed. Though why he would want to have sex with somebody "procured for him" is beyond me. However when he was with her in the photograph she was 17 and the legal age for consent in Florida (the state they were in) is 18. So he broke the law.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the establishment got Epstein! Andrew is implicated by name in the court case and a couple of days later Epstein is dead. Same when Diana started hanging about with Dodi Al Fayed and was a threat......

Reactions: 13
You are bound by the laws of the country or state that you are in at the time. yes, if they had sex in London it wouldnt have been illegal and he may well not have known she was trafficed. Though why he would want to have sex with somebody "procured for him" is beyond me. However when he was with her in the photograph she was 17 and the legal age for consent in Florida (the state they were in) is 18. So he broke the law.
Broke the law by standing beside her? The sex was supposed to happen in London, not Florida.
He wouldn't have known if she was procured for him or what she was.
Like I said, his mistake was being in thrall to a billionaire.
I don't believe for a second he has done anything illegal.

If he has then I'm sure the authorities would be all over him like a rash and he would be prosecuted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What i don’t get is someone in Andrew’s position , if he wanted to have casual sex but keep it all above board and legal, his aides would easily be able to fix him up with someone who fancied him/was willing to have a fling. Even a much younger woman if that was his persuasion. Why would he stoop to the depraved depths of Epstein and his creepy cohorts. If it’s true about this underage girl and her being a sex slave, he’s been unbelievably stupid.

Reactions: 13

Yel

Why would he stoop to the depraved depths of Epstein and his creepy cohorts.
Maybe he thought he was untouchable and got very complacent? After all it's been happening for decades and wildly known with zero repercussions.

Reactions: 8
Just saw a report on ITV showing Andrew pictured with a media lawyer who has a reputation as a person who fixes media reputations.

Reactions: 3
Just saw a report on ITV showing Andrew pictured with a media lawyer who has a reputation as a person who fixes media reputations.
I'm really not surprised. They sure are putting their money to good use. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I'm really not surprised. They sure are putting their money to good use. :rolleyes:
Yes, not surprised either. But apparently a Royal Family spokesperson said he’s a family friend ,and something to do with Sarah, his ex wife. There is a woman who definitely needed her media reputation enhancing. Now it’s Airmiles’s turn.

Reactions: 1
In a Newsnight special, Emily Maitlis interviews the Duke of York as he speaks for the first time about his relationship with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and allegations which have been made against him over his own conduct.

Anyone planning to watch!?

Reactions: 4
Yes, I'll watch it on CatchUp though. From the preview that I've seen, I think he would have been better keeping his mouth shut. The damage is done. There are logs putting him close to VR at Epstein's island. Nobody so far has been able to refute the veracity of the photo of PA with his arm round VR's waist. The royals must really be trying to put this one to bed (no pun intended) to authorise an interview.

Reactions: 1
He's the worst liar I've ever seen! Woulda been better off saying nothing 🙈
It's shockingly bad. He's doing himself no favours at all with this interview.
Staying in his house (after conviction) because
”it was a convenient place to stay” 🤦‍♀️

Megan must be delighted she's not the most hated royal at the moment 😂

When is it on?
Now. Started at 9

Reactions: 10
I'm cringing!! The lying is beyond terrible!
I hope the evidence is found an he's held accountable for what he's done!

Reactions: 9
I'm cringing!! The lying is beyond terrible!
I hope the evidence is found an he's held accountable for what he's done!
The Queen must be pissed....

Edit: this is brilliant, for all the wrong reasons 🤣 ”i don't sweat...”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.