Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy shirtballs.... why the hell did he agree to this.... it’s the most bat tit thing I’ve ever seen... and this should be happening under police caution

The Queen must be pissed....

Edit: this is brilliant, for all the wrong reasons 🤣 ”i don't sweat...”
Orf with his head!!

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but you need to see this Prince Andrew interview... bleeping hell 😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm enjoying it more than I thought Possible 😂😂
Did he practise this.... How tit was he before he practiced!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's reasonable enough that he needed a 4 day house party to break up with epstein 🙈
Isn't that what the butler is for. Or just ghost him like a basic pleb.
He's just so noble he had to break up with the convicted criminal to his face, and stay around for a while after 🤔

Reactions: 9
I never thought I'd see the day when Pizza Express would be dragged into a royal scandal. (Pizza Express party with the kids).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean, just wow! Not seen or heard such shite for ages! He’s so obviously lying! What grown man responds like that to the questions? I don’t remember where the bar is there/ I don’t sweat/ was in pizza express which I’ve only ever been in once in my life .....

Bollocks

Reactions: 14
I mean, just wow! Not seen or heard such shite for ages! He’s so obviously lying! What grown man responds like that to the questions? I don’t remember where the bar is there/ I don’t sweat/ was in pizza express which I’ve only ever been in once in my life .....

Bollocks
Don’t forget the travelling clothes!! Xmas dinner is going to be so awks!
Emily Maithis has ripped him a new one!

how dare he ducking laugh!

He had a special medical condition (at the time 🙄) that stopped him sweating.
Case closed then Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha though, war heroes don't sweat you beasts! They've also got terrible memories. Incidentally, twitter has lots of sweaty Andrew pics, Andrew hugging girls. That was so bad it was hard to watch. Thing is, he's not very bright, and he's pompous and surrounded by yes men. And fergie.
Harry and Meghan though, will they be relieved they're not in the spotlight or fuming. I was half expecting Meghan to rush in screeching *no one at the BBC has asked me if I'm ok*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if he has a thread on here but what did everyone think of that interview?
I thought it was an absolute car crash and I can’t believe his PR or the RF PR allowed it.

Emily Maitlis has balls of steel though.
What did everyone else think?

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. I'm only about 20mins on catch up and duck me! What prick gave this the go ahead?

• Heart
bleeping hell. I'm only about 20mins on catch up and duck me! What prick gave this the go ahead?
That would be her majesty queen liz, gawd bless 'er.
I don't sweat
I was in pizza express Woking
The dog ate my homework
I'm a war hero
Mummy will have you shot
I'm a war hero

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.