Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

President_Butthead

If he was going to settle, why the hell didn't he do it years ago and prevent the years of further damage to his reputation?
Because he is an arrogant, entitled, delusional man, who was surrounded by people who would only say yes to him.

Reactions: 17

Badirene

VIP Member
No one, absolutely no one gets into the inner circle without being vetted. All I see now is "how gullible Charles was deceived by Savile" is absolute BS. The whole family are rotten to the core

Take a dive into Lord Mountbatten secrets, then go from there.

Even Margaret Thatcher had Savile staying at Chequers. It was an open secret for years about Savile and his procuring of the young to the rich and powerful. My own puzzlement is why this all came out, was something going to happen so they jumped the gun and did some damage control ..

"poor dumb royals, politicians and the famous were taken in by this scum"
Agree, hell Charles had Lauren's Van Der Post as William's godfather. When Post was 46 he raped and got a 14 year old girl pregnant. This girl's family had asked Post to be her guardian on a boat trip back to the UK. He repaid that trust by grooming her and making her pregnant. This was the 1950's so well know to everyone by the time he was made Prince William's godfather. The simple fact is that these circles don't see these acts as abuse, but as "uppity" girls (literally girls) trying to seduce middle aged men. They seem to believe that they are entitled to do whatever they want as they are our "betters".

• Angry
  • Sick

conviviality1

Because she got caught having her toes sucked by her “financial adviser” whilst on holiday. There was no coming back from that and they had to divorce. What I don’t understand is why they still live in the same house and how they could afford to buy a £13 million quid chalet in Switzerland a few years ago She was broke at one point and had millions of debts and he’s supposedly on £250k from the Queen a year

there’s definitely more to all this
There were a number of newspaper articles this week on precisely this topic. It seems he has been using taxpayer funded private planes to go on jaunts to the Middle East to set up business deals for himself where he brings various parties together in return for a 1% commission. One such venture was for £380 Million, so he made £3.8 Million on the deal alone. He was also doing business deals with Colonel Gadaafi's son. None of these had anything to do with his Pitch@Palace project. They were deals only he benefitted from, while using publicly funded aircraft.

• Angry
  • Wow

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Depends how much longer the queen lives. Charles has no time for Andrew, although they'll still want to avoid the scandal, I think the York family will be totally sidelined. As for his *relationship* with fergie, fairly clear its not a love match, she's a millstone around his neck. Although she may yet prove useful, as a smokescreen to pretend he loves her and doesn't fuk anything that moves.
Andrew is thick and spoiled, and propped up by mummy his whole life, a lethal combination.

• Wow

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Its time that we stop funding the royals lavish lifestyles, the next generation do not care for them and their pedophile ways

Reactions: 16
That is not how it works Charles is the heir and he will be the next on the throne not thrown.🙄
I always laugh when people say it should just skip to William because Charles is unpopular or whatever. That’s not how a monarchy works. If you have one you don’t get to cherry pick your faves 😂

In any case, what’s so fucking wonderful about Wills? I must be missing something.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for Andrew. He was once considered the best-looking of the Queen's kids and a hero due to his Falklands exploits. Now he knows he'll die regarded as a ridiculous buffoon.

Charles is probably glad. It makes him look relatively good by comparison and gets him sympathy for having a brother who brings disrepute on the family. It might help people forget he was a close friend of Jimmy Savile, too.

Do you? I fucking don’t. After his friendships with Epstein and Maxwell and the allegations against him he’ll be lucky to just be considered a buffoon.
Totally agree about Charles and Saville. Dodgy as hell, the lot of them. Cannot understand the bowing and scraping towards that family. If they weren’t loaded they’d have been prime candidates for Jeremy Kyle.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
He really sickens me.
I am also not impressed with the Queen if she allows him to be involved in the PJ.
I am sure if you took a straw poll the majority of the UK would be very happy never to see his slug like face ever again ( and take Fergie with you ) not just the outraged Daily Mail readers.
He has brought utter shame on the RF and himself with his antics. Yes he may still be unconvicted of any crime but we all know he was up to his neck in it and he is a disgrace.
So whilst he swans round in his new Bentley or Range Rover ( that you and I paid for ) or goes riding in Windsor Great park to while away the hours Me/you are worrying about the cost of Fuel / Electric / Food / EVERYTHING.
I never want to see his bloated face ever again.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
He is hiding away under his mother's coat tails. He will never leave, so we will never know if he is guilty or not, because he will never be forced to go to the FBI or to America even as a witness. He may not have known she was trafficked, but that is because he wilfully chose to ignore what was going around him. He simply couldn't care less. As we saw from his interview and other rumours of his behaviour, he simply sees everyone who isn't Royal or rich as sub humans there to serve him.

The press are complicit in covering up all their dodgy deals. They will print one article about something dodgy they have done and then a thousand stories about Harry and Meghan. I think he left because he was fed up of being used as a cover for his brother, but now he is being used to cover up everything, tenfold.
Why should he go back yet the US won't send that Sacculis woman back and she killed a young man?

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Broke the law by standing beside her? The sex was supposed to happen in London, not Florida.
He wouldn't have known if she was procured for him or what she was.
Like I said, his mistake was being in thrall to a billionaire.
I don't believe for a second he has done anything illegal.

If he has then I'm sure the authorities would be all over him like a rash and he would be prosecuted
He is hiding away under his mother's coat tails. He will never leave, so we will never know if he is guilty or not, because he will never be forced to go to the FBI or to America even as a witness. He may not have known she was trafficked, but that is because he wilfully chose to ignore what was going around him. He simply couldn't care less. As we saw from his interview and other rumours of his behaviour, he simply sees everyone who isn't Royal or rich as sub humans there to serve him.

The Windsor's are a cold and very calculating family, which is why Diana found them so difficult to live with and I think Harry is repeating history.
The press are complicit in covering up all their dodgy deals. They will print one article about something dodgy they have done and then a thousand stories about Harry and Meghan. I think he left because he was fed up of being used as a cover for his brother, but now he is being used to cover up everything, tenfold.

Last edited:
Or…

Lawyers are going to go for them one by one. If there is money to be made they’ll be sniffing it out.

The huge amount of publicity and disgrace on Andrew, whether he wins or loses, might scare the very rich into coughing up massive settlements.

JE had video cameras set up all over the place, there must be a shit ton of evidence somewhere.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I'm not excusing him but evidently he was hoping that she did provide 'extra services'.

The money must have been enticing if despite being so offended she went back for 6 sessions 🙄 Why? Don't tell me she didn't have other decent clients if she came highly recommended.
“I’m not excusing him BUT..” You are excusing him. Or trying to.

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Probably a perv, nonce and anything else in between. Absolutely will be kept hush hush though. Andrew will be reduced to being kept out of the spotlight, won’t do major public engagements and will be encouraged to retire from duty like and essentially be exiled like the Duke of Windsor. At least, that’s what I think should happen from the Royal Family’s PR perspective.

We will likely never know the truth, unless there are files kept classified a bit like the Marburg Files on the Duke of Windsor which exposed him as at least a Nazi Appeaser, more like Nazi sympathiser, and certainly heavily implied Nazi supporter that get released in a few decades.

• Sad

Amelia99

VIP Member
No surprise really. There was no way the RF would have let him give evidence in court after the mess he made of the TV interview. The lawyers would have destroyed him.

If only he had not been so arrogant he could have done what he’s done today several months ago and likely avoided some of the fall out that dragging everything out generated.

Hubris in action.

midnightrose

VIP Member
I think this just shows how utterly out of touch some members of the Royal family are. They show utter contempt, whether it be Andrew showing no remorse to the children caught up in this scandal (or any child who has been abused) or Harry visiting a town where young women are abused on a daily basis yet moaning about not being able to get out of bed in the morning because of the weight on his shoulders! They’re so entitled & believe the hype & think they’re untouchable. Have they not learned anything from The Queen who has behaved exemplary throughout her reign. She must be in despair at their decisions.
I feel sorry for the Queen tbh

Reactions: 15

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
She may have been self-employed and working at the club but if she was actually on their payroll as an employee she could have said that he had acted inappropriately and refuse to go back. If they sacked her for that I can't imagine any employment tribunal forcing a woman into prostitution when she's employed to give a massage.

It's not as if she's the only masseuse available in the world. I'm sure it would have been easy enough for Andrew to obtain another one.
She wasn’t a masseuse. She was a sports massage therapist working for a reputable club.
If he was looking for extras I’m sure he’d know exactly where to go and who to ask. His friend Ghislaine Maxwell for start.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
So interested to hear what you all think now….I think he looks even more guilty, cos if you weren’t guilty, why would you pay?!

BUT don’t think it paints her in a good light at all….wouldn’t you rather justice than take a penny from the person who hurt you the most?!
Nope. I’d have gladly taken my rapist for every cent. It would have helped pay for my therapy. The rest I’d give away. Jail would be better but with historical sex abuse that’s always going to be a small chance of that.

• Heart