Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So interested to hear what you all think now….I think he looks even more guilty, cos if you weren’t guilty, why would you pay?!

BUT don’t think it paints her in a good light at all….wouldn’t you rather justice than take a penny from the person who hurt you the most?!

Reactions: 18
Of course he was going to settle but it still means questions about both of them will remain unanswered

'The parties will file a stipulated dismissal upon Ms Giuffre's receipt of the settlement (the sum of which is not being disclosed).

'Prince Andrew intends to make a substantial donation to Ms. Giuffre's charity in support of victims' rights.

'Prince Andrew has never intended to malign Ms Giuffre's character, and he accepts that she has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks.

'It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others.

'He pledges to demonstrate his regret for his association with Epstein by supporting the fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims.'

Reactions: 4
No surprise really. There was no way the RF would have let him give evidence in court after the mess he made of the TV interview. The lawyers would have destroyed him.

If only he had not been so arrogant he could have done what he’s done today several months ago and likely avoided some of the fall out that dragging everything out generated.

Hubris in action.

Reactions: 16
He looks guilty and she looks like she was after a pay off.

If I felt like I'd got a strong case, there's no way I would back down.

Reactions: 9
Surprise surprise. I always said she'd fold when the number got high enough, which is fair enough

Reactions: 3
He looks guilty, and she looks like a money grabber. Did she push until the number was high enough?

Reactions: 6
So interested to hear what you all think now….I think he looks even more guilty, cos if you weren’t guilty, why would you pay?!

BUT don’t think it paints her in a good light at all….wouldn’t you rather justice than take a penny from the person who hurt you the most?!
I see this a couple of ways.

1. He is guilty and is settling because he doesn't want to go to court as he knows uncomfortable truths would come out and he will lose the case.
2. He was obviously there when that photo was taken, but things went no further other than meeting Virginia. This photo will haunt him for the rest of his life and the only way he can get some kind of closure is by settling to try and silence the press.

Either way, Virginia is a very shrewd individual. She has made millions and it is likely that she knows things about the rich and famous that the average person will never know. Lucky for her that the rich and famous have enough money to stop any potential legal action regarding their sex lives, no matter how trivial it may seem.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Substantial donation to her charity and admitting his association with anything Epstein stood for was wrong .

Reactions: 5

Not according to US law and the way the Americans see the whole thing, which is what really matters here. I say good for her! She also made him make a positive statement about her, admit he knew that his pal was a pedophile, and donate money to victims of abuse. It paints her in a great light actually, and we should all be forever grateful to her, especially since she insisted about becoming the driving force against Epstein and Maxwell. She had not always been successful. The Palace knew about her and had silenced her for years. They even managed to kill the story and an early interview she gave to the CBS, and, when that information leaked, including the fact that the Palace was behind all this, they managed to get the assistant producer who saved the information for posterity fired from ABC, where she had gone. They are all disgusting, and I hope they paid Giuffre very very well. If anyone is painted in a bad light, it is them, not the victim.

Of course he was going to settle but it still means questions about both of them will remain unanswered

Not really. He is a perv and that's what he's always been, hiding behind his ex wife too and leaking stupid romantic stories about how his dad wouldn't let them remarry. And his freeloader ex got room and board and the occasional payout for her debts.

Recently, his team began the rumor that the photo of him and Giuffre was nowhere to be found, which is a lie, because it has been confirmed the FBI has the original.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I thought Virginia Giuffre was supposedly not interested in the money, only her day in court to get Andrew to admit to, or prove he was guilty??

Taking the money and running is somewhat letting Andrew off the hook, and a rather disappointing, if not hypocritical outcome - on her part.

Many of us here wanted Andrew to stand trial, so we could see exactly what kind of a person we have been wrongfully financially subsidising for all these years.

Last edited:
Money is going to charity. Will she make any from talking or silence part of the deal?

To be honest I’m shocked and disappointed that she’s taken a financial settlement, although I don’t altogether blame her. I genuinely believed she wanted him in court.
I’ve always believed he was 100% guilty as sin and this just reinforces it. You don’t pay someone to shut up and go away if you’ve done nothing wrong.
One thing I do wonder is where the money to pay VG has come from. I thought Andrew was skint.

Reactions: 7
The outcome is exactly what I thought would happen. He's apologised for associating with Epstein but hasn't admitted any guilt himself. She's walked away with a large sum of money.

Charles will never let Andrew back in to the Royal fold because they don't get on and Andrew has damaged the reputation of the monarchy. Andrew will be permanently retired now.

I predict that a criminal case will never be made against him.

I find it interesting that she'd want his money in her charity, but I guess it is going to be used to help women abused by men like Epstein. I just hope she made the right decision for her and didn't feel pressured into it.

Reactions: 4
Entire thing is shady as hell from Epsteins death to out of court settlements. Its dark! Despite everything that has been written and filmed about this I don't think we know everything.

Reactions: 15

I agree but I'm wondering if she was threatened into taking the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.