Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She's hardly going to say they she'll settle for the right amount.

She's already sold her story. The only way she makes a bit of money, not a fortune, after is a few talk shows then humiliating herself on the reality show circuit.
She'll probably hold out as long as possible to get the best settlement ,apparently she wants extra on top of a financial settlement ie vindicated of all blame 🤷‍♀️

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
When the Queen does leave us I think support for the Royals will dip and if Charles goes off script and tries to influence things then it could spell the end of them.
Maybe - or maybe inertia will ensure they remain. I wouldn't want to bet either way on their future after the Queen.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
One of my ex-Facebook friends, a guy I went to school with but never really spoke to, was laying into Andrew on Facey today. Calling him this, that and the other, and saying what he deserves to have done to him. I hadn't looked at this guy's feed so I scrolled back and only last year was he posting clips of Emma Raducanu and saying how athletic and fit she is. Last week he was posting about how we should all #bekind to Kamila Valieva! The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member