Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Hahaha though, war heroes don't sweat you beasts! They've also got terrible memories. Incidentally, twitter has lots of sweaty Andrew pics, Andrew hugging girls. That was so bad it was hard to watch. Thing is, he's not very bright, and he's pompous and surrounded by yes men. And fergie.
Harry and Meghan though, will they be relieved they're not in the spotlight or fuming. I was half expecting Meghan to rush in screeching *no one at the BBC has asked me if I'm ok*

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Virginia Roberts has lied under oath in the past.

She may be telling the truth about Prince Andrew, she may not.
She could have engineered that photo with him for future bank purposes.

There are loads of photos of people at parties or on holidays with their arms around other people they dont really know.
Its just what people do when a camera is around. Arm around the person you are standing next to and grin.
Its not proof they slept together.

This is not going away though and even if he didnt sleep with her when she was under age, he chose to remain friends with Epstein after the truth about him was known.
That is not acceptable for a Prince of the realm so he should be fully retired and left to stew.
I really don’t see why she would fight so hard to be heard on this if he didn’t sleep with her while she was underage.
I applaud her courage.

Side note: I really fucking wish the royal family would just end. Does anyone else think it’s nuts that we have this stinking rich family who live in palaces and shit, and then people go and stand outside and wave flags at them and clap? What are they clapping for? These people just got born into this job, they’ve done nothing to earn our respect or admiration, and turning up to cut a ribbon outside a hospital etc doesn’t count at all. I think it’s utterly bonkers.

I think the monarchy should be abolished. And this Randy Andy shit should be the downfall (but it won’t).

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Not seen it mentioned in the MSM Prince Andrew blatantly touch up his own daughter. That was not an accident.

Of course it hasn’t been mentioned, any more than it’s been mentioned that we are supposed to be mourning the woman who paid off his victim.
Hes fucking disgusting. And that poor bloke who yelled something completely factually correct at him got the shit kicked out of him and arrested.
This country is fucking ridiculous.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
This all reads as v speculative (daily fail after all) but interesting that it will all just go ahead without him needing to be extradited or even really involved? Huge headache for him and the royal family. They should have taken out the trash and properly cut him loose ages ago
He's not going to attend, I would eat my hat if he did. The case will proceed in his absence (as it's a civil case) she will be awarded and he won't pay a penny of any award made. He likely will never travel outside of the UK again in case of extradition.

However the palace pr machine will spin it that an awful American court never gave him a chance to defend himself, and how could they find him guilty when he was not even in court? So much bullshit will be thrown around to confuse everyone that he will slither away. I also expect many stories to be printed that Meghan Markle caused global warming, food shortages and is the person responsible when you put a pair of socks into the washing machine yet can only find one sock when the spin cycle is completed. Readers of the daily fail, the scum, etc will swallow all this down as fact and continue to spout that it wasn't rape as Roberts was 17 at the time, even though age of majority doesn't come into account when a person is sex trafficked, you can be 8 or 80 and be sex trafficked doesn't matter what the age of consent is. Everyone will wave flags about for the Queen's next event and everything will be forgotten and proceed as usual.

And for those of you saying he did or didn't have sex with an underage Roberts, it's not having sex with her, it's rape when the other party is a minor or victim of sex trafficking.

Reactions: 20

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Fucking hell. I'm only about 20mins on catch up and fuck me! What prick gave this the go ahead?
That would be her majesty queen liz, gawd bless 'er.
I don't sweat
I was in pizza express Woking
The dog ate my homework
I'm a war hero
Mummy will have you shot
I'm a war hero

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I bet Beatrice is fuming she won't get a Royal Wedding like her sister riding around in a carriage waving at the public. It would not surprise me if her social climber fiance does a runner.

Reactions: 19

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
So his ex-wife posted some stuff from him/ on his behalf in relation to the Falklands War (it has no been removed) signed HRH Prince Andrew? He isn't meant to be using the HRH any more. With the walking his mother into the church thing I was willing to think that as Her Majesty is now a frail, very elderly person that him doing so was just a family thing and nothing more so it didn't really matter. Now it would appear that he is arrogant enough to think that he has the right to make some kind of come back from obscurity. Charles and William need to put a stop to it asap.
He really couldn't gaf could he? He had to apologise for slut shaming a teenager and then pay her £12 million yet still doesn't think hes done anything wrong. Neither does his mother. They are all disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if Charles and William couldn't give a fuck about what he did either, just that the plebs don't like it, so they have to play the game. Royalists seem desperate to believe William is the Saviour of the Monarchy, but he's a lazy arse hypocrite who flies around in a helicopter while telling the little people not to have children so his children can go on luxury safaris when they are older.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Horatio

VIP Member
I bet Beatrice is fuming she won't get a Royal Wedding like her sister riding around in a carriage waving at the public. It would not surprise me if her social climber fiance does a runner.
She won’t?

I can’t help but feel sorry for those two. I’ve never liked them much but that’s part of why I feel sorry for them, because they arent very likeable. I’m sure they’ve developed a thick skin with a mother like Fergie - and a father like Andrew, he’s always been pretty ghastly - but this is obviously on a different level. Having your dad accused of any sort of sexual abuse is the ultimate nightmare really , only matched by the accuser being underage at the time. Then having it play out on a world stage revealing him to be smug, ignorant and gobsmackingly out touch.... I wonder if they actually believe him and think Virginia Roberts made it up. I wonder if the Queen does... if this week has taught me anything it’s rhat the royal family truely live on another planet (not in a David ike way)

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Mummy will bail him out
Absolutely. And he’ll never be cut loose because he knows too much.

however…. even though he’ll never know what it’s like for your children to be freezing at home because you can’t afford to put the heating on in the dead of winter, or the terror of falling into arrears on council tax - he will be kept on bare bones for the rest of his life (granted, as far as royal frugality goes) and seeing as he’s got a taste for gross excess, finery, pomp and ceremony - that is still going to hobble him. He’ll never be the centre of attention with lots of people forced to defer to him. No fancy uniforms or ceremonies. Charles & William will keep him somewhere tucked away like the old family dog that attacks everyone for no reason but you don’t have the heart to have it put down. He deserves far worse but it is a punishment of sorts and probably as harsh as it gets for the favourite son of Liz.

That his personal investments have tanked makes him even less independent and therefore he has even less leverage - yes it’s a massive headache for the family to manage but on a personal level Charles must be enjoying it.

Reactions: 18

Gossipgirl79

So interested to hear what you all think now….I think he looks even more guilty, cos if you weren’t guilty, why would you pay?!

BUT don’t think it paints her in a good light at all….wouldn’t you rather justice than take a penny from the person who hurt you the most?!

Reactions: 18

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
andrew & Fergie live together because they are still together! Not officially or publicly but Ive always said that as soon as the queen dies, they will stop hiding it. Maybe not now though....!
Personally I’ve always thought he still supports Fergie because she knows where the bodies are buried!! Why on Earth would he keep bailing her out etc unless she had a serious hold over him? She knows EVERYTHING and that scares the shit out of him! 😂

Reactions: 17

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Funnily enough... i read months ago that this would come out (i am into conspiracies etc etc) and so it did... hes lead a private life, wonder why? Because he is clearly a sexual deviant

• Haha

Iamaturd

YES! about bloody time! No one should be above the Law! I bet he is sweating now🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe this tread has so little interest 😳

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Funnily enough... i read months ago that this would come out (i am into conspiracies etc etc) and so it did... hes lead a private life, wonder why? Because he is clearly a sexual deviant

Yeah I heard about him being a pedalo when the whole Bill Cosby thing came to light Andrew was mentioned a lot then too about being a dirty bastard. Now this whole Epstein thing has brought it all back out again. No smoke without fire, he's a total nonce.

• Wow
  • Heart