Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all need to get out a bit

Reactions: 4
I cant believe the Queen would be so stupid as to have a baby out of wedlock once, let alone twice even if she was having an affair. I always got the impression she adored Phil and still does. He on the other hand saw a chance and took it to be Royal again and live a life of luxury after his family were deposed. I dont doubt hes been shagging constantly throughout their marriage. Wasnt he made a prince so he wouldn't have to testify at Stephen Wards trial? As for Andrew, at the very least he couldn't care less about his friends being paedophiles, couldn't care less that there were young girls hanging about at parties he went to and why they were there and has an arrogant contempt for people he sees as beneath him. And that without the probability that he as a 40+ year old man was shagging teenagers who were provided to him by his mates.

Reactions: 6
Strictly speaking it would't be out of wedlock as she was married, Philip was having affairs and was even rumoured to be having a thing with her cousin Princess Alexandra, so he probably turned a blind eye.

Reactions: 2
Strictly speaking it would't be out of wedlock as she was married, Philip was having affairs and was even rumoured to be having a thing with her cousin Princess Alexandra, so he probably turned a blind eye.
Yes thsts true. I highly doubt Phil would be happy bringing up someone else's child as his own though, no matter how many affairs he was having himself. Unless he had no choice. The survival of the House of Windsor matters more than anything or anyone else to the BRF!

Reactions: 1
I think Andrew and Fergie are very alike and probably good friends. She wouldn't be living with him if they hated each other. Both probably like sex with other people but enjoy their own company. I think that the only reason they're not remarried is because Prince Philip hates Fergie.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who's bankrolling Andrew? I presume it's coming from mommy's Duchy but I actually don't know and couldn't find anything concrete online.

Does anyone know who's bankrolling Andrew? I presume it's coming from mommy's Duchy but I actually don't know and couldn't find anything concrete online.
There was a story this week that she’s paying off the outstanding debt on their house in Switzerland, probably so as the woman they bought it from stops suing them for the final amount

also he had an affair with a famous ballerina

They look very alike!! He has some Windsor in him as well lol
Yup, nothing of Philip there and Charles, Anne, Edward and Harry all look like him; William is more Spencer. Eugenie and Beatrice look like people further up the Windsor side rather the Greeks or Battenburgs.

I know you right about Phil! I think if he is putting it about she might be of the adage what is good for the goose is good for the gander!! Also she is the queen she can do what she likes!!

It’s seems Randy has been telling porkies!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.