Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it

I do wonder why she’s come out with all this now.
Her legal proceedings began in January 2015 from memory so she likely “came out with all this” in 2014 or earlier.

Also it’s often the case that victims take action after they have children of their own and make the connection about what happened to them and who failed them.. so that may have something to do with the timings. Not saying that’s the case here, just that it’s often the way in these sort of cases.

Reactions: 9
Her legal proceedings began in January 2015 from memory so she likely “came out with all this” in 2014 or earlier.

Also it’s often the case that victims take action after they have children of their own and make the connection about what happened to them and who failed them.. so that may have something to do with the timings. Not saying that’s the case here, just that it’s often the way in these sort of cases.
Yes you’re right

Reactions: 1
She’ll be detained in a black ops site cause she could bring down Trump and his cronies.
It’s definitely a possibility, but considering lots of victims have said she actually took part in the sexual abuse, as well as facilitating the encounters and trafficking, she’s going to serve a decent amount of time inside. Even if she named names... no deal can save you from effectively raping kids (or it shouldn’t)
I think she had her escape planned for a long time, it was inevitable they couldn’t get away with it forever.
It’s also possible the FBI know exactly where she is but they can’t get to her... (I’ve heard that possibility floated anyway)

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely a possibility, but considering lots of victims have said she actually took part in the sexual abuse, as well as facilitating the encounters and trafficking, she’s going to serve a decent amount of time inside. Even if she named names... no deal can save you from effectively raping kids (or it shouldn’t)
I think she had her escape planned for a long time, it was inevitable they couldn’t get away with it forever.
It’s also possible the FBI know exactly where she is but they can’t get to her... (I’ve heard that possibility floated anyway)
She’s a disgusting excuse of a human if it’s true.

Reactions: 4
She’s a disgusting excuse of a human if it’s true.
Multiple victims have explained quite graphically how she joined in (strap ons and the like... sorry if that’s a bit much for anyone)
And even without the sex she seems to have played a very sinister role.... she basically was the ‘acceptable’ face of the Epstein operation. We all know to be wary of older men offering you anything let alone money to massage them, however wealthy and respectable they seem. But a well dressed middle aged woman with a posh British accent made them let their guard down. When she asked if they wanted to earn some money just giving someone a massage, it was surely a lot easier to trust her. She manipulated the trust of countless innocent young girls, it’s sickening and frightening:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Multiple victims have explained quite graphically how she joined in (strap ons and the like... sorry if that’s a bit much for anyone)
And even without the sex she seems to have played a very sinister role.... she basically was the ‘acceptable’ face of the Epstein operation. We all know to be wary of older men offering you anything let alone money to massage them, however wealthy and respectable they seem. But a well dressed middle aged woman with a posh British accent made them let their guard down. When she asked if they wanted to earn some money just giving someone a massage, it was surely a lot easier to trust her. She manipulated the trust of countless innocent young girls, it’s sickening and frightening:
Surprised that she’s still at large after watching that programme, yet also not surprised....

Reactions: 7
This is weird. Feel like it’s definitely venturing into wild conspiracy theory territory here but ghislaine’s job was procuring whatever jeffrey and his cronies wanted...
The ressemblance is uncanny. There were other sketches being floated around at the time, that looked very much like the Podesta brothers. Which is exactly what makes me wary. It's almost like those sketches were created to look like certain shady characters. Maybe to give more credibility to the parents' official theory ("They've taken her" - as in 'she was kidnapped by paedophiles').

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Broke the law by standing beside her? The sex was supposed to happen in London, not Florida.
He wouldn't have known if she was procured for him or what she was.
Like I said, his mistake was being in thrall to a billionaire.
I don't believe for a second he has done anything illegal.

If he has then I'm sure the authorities would be all over him like a rash and he would be prosecuted
Fergie, is that you?

Reactions: 6
From todays PopBitch email:

"It's been a bruising few weeks for Prince Andrew since his cataclysmic interview with Emily Maitlis but he's probably brimming over with remorse and humility now, right?

Erm.

Earlier this month, Handsy Andy went on another of his (straightforward) shooting weekends. At breakfast one morning, everyone else in the party was quietly reading the papers when Andy came into the room.

As no-one stood up for him when he entered, he bellowed "OH HO HO! LET'S TRY THAT AGAIN, SHALL WE?" Then walked out of the room and re-entered, so that everyone could oblige him. "

What a massive cockend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
From todays PopBitch email:

"It's been a bruising few weeks for Prince Andrew since his cataclysmic interview with Emily Maitlis but he's probably brimming over with remorse and humility now, right?

Erm.

Earlier this month, Handsy Andy went on another of his (straightforward) shooting weekends. At breakfast one morning, everyone else in the party was quietly reading the papers when Andy came into the room.

As no-one stood up for him when he entered, he bellowed "OH HO HO! LET'S TRY THAT AGAIN, SHALL WE?" Then walked out of the room and re-entered, so that everyone could oblige him. "

What a massive cockend!

From 2017:

1576796432371.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Has this aired in the UK yet?
Yes, it aired a couple of weeks ago. Was very interesting and disturbing, what these people (Epstein, Maxwell, Prince Andrew and god knows who else) got away with is appalling. Brought to mind these awful grooming gangs we've heard about here in the UK over the last few years, it's the same principle. It makes me shudder that one group of people can treat another group as objects for their own gratification rather than as fellow human beings. Heart breaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
There is a very good podcast on Jeffrey Epstein - The Mysterious Mr Epstein. Maybe you've listened to it, but I thought I'd still mention it here just in case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.