Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davinia is 45? Why do celebs lie about this tit & Why would Davinia continue to lie about this??
No idea why they lie, I'd prefer to say I'm the age I am, not lower my age, as much as I want to, I don't have the funds for botox etc. She looks great, she should own it!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she lies. I think the press do this to undermine her (& all other celebs they do this with) I think Davinia owns her age

Reactions: 1
Davinia is 45? Why do celebs lie about this tit & Why would Davinia continue to lie about this??
She’s not 45! Shes 42,whoever reckons they were in her school age are having us on,she’s deffo 42,it’s not old!! She looks great for 41,42,54,65, whatever!! But she’s 42!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she looks great, I don’t know how old she is but if she’s genuinely 42 that makes her 17/18 in hollyoaks? I also thought she was definitely more than 6 years older than me!!!! So i would say 45 seems more realistic.

Reactions: 4
She’s not 45! Shes 42,whoever reckons they were in her school age are having us on,she’s deffo 42,it’s not old!! She looks great for 41,42,54,65, whatever!! But she’s 42!!
What makes you adamant she’s 42?
She was definitely Dawn’s older sister in Hollyoaks, and Dawn was supposed about 18/19 I think.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she lies. I think the press do this to undermine her (& all other celebs they do this with) I think Davinia owns her age
I agree. If anything I think davinia would wanna say "look at me I'm 40 whatever, and if you workout, drink bulletproof coffee by the gallon, fixate on what you eat and don't eat, neck a gazillion supplements you too could look like this as you age". I don't think she would try to lie about her age. She seems pretty candid about the rest of her life.

Reactions: 6
She was definitely Dawn’s older sister in Hollyoaks, and Dawn was supposed about 18/19 I think.
[/
I just remember vividly she was 17 like me when she was seeing Ryan Giggs, born in 1977,it was in the magazine you got with The News of the World 😂. Plus she was Dawn’s younger sister. Not that it means anything, the actress who played Dawn was about 30 in real life 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just going back to Sadie, she looks pretty normal if not a little worn for her age. But if you lived that hedonistic life you’re gonna end up looking like a used chamois. Good for her, if she’s had anything done it’s very subtle (get your money back anc have your teeth fixed) There are way too many over Botoxed & Fillered z-listers anyway, They’re starting to look like clones.

Reactions: 14
If anything ever comes out about Gary Linekar I will be LIVID
I hate to say it but Gary Linker is obnoxious. He used to live not far from me and was well known for being way more flirtatious than a married man should be. Always walked around with a ‘don’t you know who I am?‘ look on his face too

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Meg Matthews on worrying her 90s lifestyle had caught up with her
"The only hill I’m over,” she says, with that wicked glint lighting up her eyes again, “is Primrose.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Loved reading this thread! Was a huge Kate Moss fan back in the day - still am.

Did anyone see that documentary James Brown did years ago on channel 4 about opening his salon. He did not come across well - arrogant and prone to tantrums. Kate was featured quite a bit and actually came across as sweet and funny (think she always had a glass of something in her hand).

Few things were interesting: he was nervous none of his famous pals would turn up to the opening which seemed bizarre to me: surely you can count on your mates for something like that?

Also he seemed to have this idea that famous people would come to his salon which wasn't going to happen was it. Even Kats admits in the documentary that her hair stylist comes to her house.

Not excusing his behaviour but he seemed to have low self confidence and anxiety.

I guess in that world although some of the friendships are long they do seem to drop others quite quickly.

The Lily Allen documentary Rags to Riches doc is also worth watching. Brown features as does one of the other gang Jess Hallett - she is as useless as a chocolate teapot.

Reactions: 9

Did anyone see that documentary James Brown did years ago on channel 4 about opening his salon. He did not come across well - arrogant and prone to tantrums. Kate was featured quite a bit and actually came across as sweet and funny (think she always had a glass of something in her hand).

Few things were interesting: he was nervous none of his famous pals would turn up to the opening which seemed bizarre to me: surely you can count on your mates for something like that?

Also he seemed to have this idea that famous people would come to his salon which wasn't going to happen was it. Even Kats admits in the documentary that her hair stylist comes to her house.

Not excusing his behaviour but he seemed to have low self confidence and anxiety.

I guess in that world although some of the friendships are long they do seem to drop others quite quickly.

The Lily Allen documentary Rags to Riches doc is also worth watching. Brown features as does one of the other gang Jess Hallett - she is as useless as a chocolate teapot.
I think James brown had a massive fallout with KM because he used a photo of her on his hair product range without getting permission.. they seem to be mates again now though

Reactions: 4

I saw it! Yes, he came across a quite the dick, very rude to the little people. His later backing up of John Gallianos anti Semitic rant, and then throwing the N word around cemented his deserved downfall.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.