Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone else look back at photos from the 90s at parties events etc with the PH crowd, and at the time they thought they were realky moody Brit poo expressions but realised now they were just photos of pissed people?

Such as:
is that Fran Cutler or Annabelle Neilson in the first photo with Kate and Meg?

Always thought Annabelle's death was sad. She seemed like a troubled soul.

Reactions: 4
is that Fran Cutler or Annabelle Neilson in the first photo with Kate and Meg?

Always thought Annabelle's death was sad. She seemed like a troubled soul.
Don't know what Fran looks like but it's definitely not Annabelle in that photo, she was beautiful.

Reactions: 2
And also odd, did she take her own life?
I thought she died by suicide too - she was badly affected by Alexander McQueen's death (her best friend) and had a horrible horse-riding accident a couple of years before she died as well - but google says it was a heart attack.

Reactions: 5
It's Fran in the first picture, she used to be so attractive but now she's just a huge pair of boobs. I love looking at Brit poo 😂 pictures - takes me back to happy days when I was doing the same as them but in a distinctly less glamourous way.

Reactions: 10
Fran Cutler looks like Demi Moore in fancy dress as Divine (c. Pink Flamingos) in the second picture - or maybe just Divine?

divine_-_Google_Search.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What did Fran Culter ever do and why was she in that crowd? Dealer?
She was ‘in PR’, ran a company with Meg Matthews (at the time dating/married to/divorced from Noel Gallagher depending on which point in time you are taking about). Her PR access would’ve got her into the ‘inner circle’.

Reactions: 8
She was ‘in PR’, ran a company with Meg Matthews (at the time dating/married to/divorced from Noel Gallagher depending on which point in time you are taking about). Her PR access would’ve got her into the ‘inner circle’.
I read she became a 'party planner'

Reactions: 3
I read she became a 'party planner'
yes her and meg ran '2active' and organised all the launches and parties at the time

i think fran still does that

Fran's sister Charlotte used to run a thursday night club at Kabaret in Soho, it was the place to be. kate moss and co were always in attendance and there would always be some mega celeb off their face, whoever was in town. It was quite wild, I got sent home in a taxi from work the day after once as I couldn't stop throwing up :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What did Fran Culter ever do and why was she in that crowd? Dealer?
A couple years ago I read an Oasis-Biography, the one by Paolo Hewitt. In there, Fran also plays an important role. She worked something for Oasis, probably PR-lady, and seems to somehow have introduced Meg to Noel? At first, it seems as Fran played a bigger role with Oasis, and then suddenly Meg also appears.

You also got to say, if she really did PR for Oasis, she did a brilliant job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Or Ian Wright. Always seems like a nice chap.
I’ve come across Ian Wright via work recently and he’s a bloody gem

Also, 50 million degrees of separation from Davinia Taylor here.... another mid 90s reference for any North West dwellers. We used to go to a pub in Chorley on a Sunday night - was called the Game Bird and it was glam, dressed to the nines, party after the night before.. Lipsy dresses galore 🤣 - we used to get so dressed up. Anyway Davinia Taylor / Murphy used to go there. I was always surprised at her connection with the Primrose Hill set as she was normal to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve come across Ian Wright via work recently and he’s a bloody gem

Also, 50 million degrees of separation from Davinia Taylor here.... another mid 90s reference for any North West dwellers. We used to go to a pub in Chorley on a Sunday night - was called the Game Bird and it was glam, dressed to the nines, party after the night before.. Lipsy dresses galore 🤣 - we used to get so dressed up. Anyway Davinia Taylor / Murphy used to go there. I was always surprised at her connection with the Primrose Hill set as she was normal to me.
Used to frequent the Gamebird myself / Sunday’s and Thursdays. Was the haunt of a few 90’s footballers - Giggs, Jason Macateer, Redknapp etc

Reactions: 4
Yep ! Sundays and Thursdays, a couple of my friends loved that scene so I was pretty much the designated driver because my parents would let me use the car.. LOL those were the days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any stories or gossip about the New Primrose Hill Gang? It consists of Alexa Chung, Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles, Cara Delevinge, Daisy Lowe and more. They were known for going to parties and clubs a lot in London in 2012/2013/2014.

Reactions: 5
Ah, so the comments Rhys made about “Why is there so much paodophilla about? Because kids are bleeping sexy”.....And, on live radio he was saying how much he loved a band because, “It’s kind of like being Date Raped, which I like” !!!! There are other instances where Rhys Ifans has acted like a bleep, for instance, when he talked about “Burning houses down if they are British”...yeah he sounds like a lovely guy 😱😱😱
I thought “being date raped” was the name of some weird group I hadn’t heard of! Need new brain 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.