Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread there was some not so nice posts about Gary. Covered up an affair in the papers for a story on his sons illness (if I remember correctly).

Sorry @Corbyn'sCat
Just about to say the same, he’s Mr Super-injunction, all the gossip on the earlier Secret Celeb Gossip threads!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Gary has made the beast with 2 backs with Pricceeeeee and has a steadfast injunction preventing it from becoming public knowledge.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Gary has made the beast with 2 backs with Pricceeeeee and has a steadfast injunction preventing it from becoming public knowledge.
Jeez if youre going to shag Katie Price in the first place, just own it. So many men shag her then try to keep it quiet. If youre ashamed of it, dont do it in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooooooooo!!!! I always liked him. I had heard rumours but nothing ever published so wondered if it's just people who want it to be true as they love s scandal.

Apparently Beckham had a thing with Skany Flaps too.

Reactions: 6
Nooooooooo!!!! I always liked him. I had heard rumours but nothing ever published so wondered if it's just people who want it to be true as they love s scandal.

Apparently Beckham had a thing with Skany Flaps too.
He didn’t, it was always Gary but pricey kept referring to an England captain footballer that she shagged - I imagine hoping for that confusion to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another teeny weeny Primrose Hill yellow bikini for us to enjoy. Unfortunately this time its on Sadie.
Titled "Self portrait"... or in my head "nurse, she's escaped again"
Screenshot_20201012-103909_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.