Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a perfectly normal looking middle-aged woman. She needs to accept this.
Yes, she is but I feel like this is the action of someone not doing terribly well mentally. Like who is taking care of her? Would you be okay with your mum or partner posting this type of pic on social media where they are likely to get a roasting?

Sorry, that's not aimed at you @Corbyn'sCat , just a general musing.

Reactions: 5
Yes, she is but I feel like this is the action of someone not doing terribly well mentally. Like who is taking care of her? Would you be okay with your mum or partner posting this type of pic on social media where they are likely to get a roasting?

Sorry, that's not aimed at you @Corbyn'sCat , just a general musing.
I understand what you're saying. I can't work it out.

Reactions: 3
It's been discussed on the Sali Hughes thread a bit about how it must be difficult to have been beautiful when young and received a lot of positive attention relating to this. Then ageing (as we all do), the looks fading somewhat, trying desperately to hold onto them, the attempts sometimes going wrong (surgery etc) and these little acts (Sadie's yellow bikini selfie) looking a bit desperate and then becoming a figure of fun. It looks like Sadie is going down this route. See also Katie Price (she was lovely before all the work).

It's been discussed on the Sali Hughes thread a bit about how it must be difficult to have been beautiful when young and received a lot of positive attention relating to this. Then ageing (as we all do), the looks fading somewhat, trying desperately to hold onto them, the attempts sometimes going wrong (surgery etc) and these little acts (Sadie's yellow bikini selfie) looking a bit desperate and then becoming a figure of fun. It looks like Sadie is going down this route. See also Katie Price (she was lovely before all the work).
She constantly seems to be hanging around with her kids and their friends. It's 😬 and I think it's part of the reason that she needs lots of validation.

Reactions: 8
She constantly seems to be hanging around with her kids and their friends. It's 😬 and I think it's part of the reason that she needs lots of validation.
Yes! God. Who needs to hang around with a bunch of gorgeous 20 somethings, even if they are your own kids. It's a bit odd to party with your own kids (if she does)

Reactions: 4
I looked at her Insta account (At the beginning) and couldn’t see that picture. When did she post it? I used to hang around Primrose Hill a lot and met Jude and Sienna walking her tiny little terriers. Her dogs rushed over to mine to say hello. She looked very pretty and also tiny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I worked on something with Sienna Miller (years ago). She was genuinely lovely and approachable, although it was quite obvious that she nipped to the loo for a little something to pep her up throughout the day.

Agree that’s she’s tiny and also very beautiful - almost doll-like.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really like Sienna Miller.

I'm basing this on an appearance she did on Top Gear (which takes on a new meaning in light of Lanavalentine's post) and she seemed really funny and down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.