Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dating Count Nikolai von Bismarck, but they’re not married. She was married to Jamie Hince until 2016.
Remember when she nearly broke up the Kills by throwing the only recording of most of their third (?) album into a swimming pool during an argument with Jamie? Alison Mosshart must absolutely hate her

Reactions: 13
What else to do when you’re an heiress & don’t need to work! Read a few books, become an ‘expert’ (based on what you’ve read ) & spend 6 hours having an IV nutrient drip because you don’t eat properly whenever you feel like it!

Reactions: 8
Remember when she nearly broke up the Kills by throwing the only recording of most of their third (?) album into a swimming pool during an argument with Jamie? Alison Mosshart must absolutely hate her
Wasn’t that when Alison was like “fuck this” and went and started the Dead Weather with Jack White?

Reactions: 7
Kate Moss is so mysterious, I don't think I'd ever heard her real (i.e. not advert voiceovers) speaking voice until a Topshop documentary a few years ago....and her singing voice. It wasn't what I expected, she sounds like a little girl.

Reactions: 12
She spoke about this time on an insta live & she said she was/is angry at what he was legally allowed to do to her & how she was thrown under the bus!

Reactions: 5
The best thing KM ever did was to decide very early on in her career not speak to the press. She's an enigma.

Reactions: 22
Haha that was such a bullshit story. Journos have no clue do they. As if a £50k recording session for an album involves having a single ‘tape’ that even leaves a studio. Albums have been digitally recorded on computers with networked back up servers for over 20 years now

Reactions: 15
Maybe its just me but I'd feel a bit guilty if I was still partying like that when I had kids

Reactions: 10
She studied for 3 years at CNM so she didn’t buy her qualification on the internet as you say. Nutritional Therapy & Dietetics are worlds apart in their approach but it doesn’t negate the qualification. Nutritionist is another science/evidence-based approach requiring 4 years study, again different approach but a credible qualification. Just an FYI

Reactions: 10
The best thing KM ever did was to decide very early on in her career not speak to the press. She's an enigma.
A very wise decision. Too many celebrities pop up voicing their opinions on everything these days, jumping on bandwagons and making right idiots of themselves because they really don't know what they're talking about. Kate has been very smart keeping her mouth firmly closed.

Reactions: 15
Well, it wasn't a tape, it was his laptop - and it's conceivable that it was the only copy of demos that him and Alison had recorded themselves, before an actual album recording session paid for by the record company: this was 2008/09ish, they would have had garage band on their laptops.

Yes, she was Beyoncé before Beyoncé was Beyoncé!

Reactions: 3
I see that I have offended another ‘nutritionist’. The CNM is scarcely credible. It stands for the College of Naturopathic Medicine. Yes, homeopathy. The belief that a few molecules of something in a gallon of water will make you all better. Tim Minchin’s song about alternative medicine lampoons this stuff far more effectively than I could. I’ll see if I can find a link.

Reactions: 9
WOW!! Just read that article about Kate Moss’s epic birthday party!! Why the hell did Ronnie Wood attend with his daughter Leah?? And, the article alludes to him going into the “Orgy Room” (can’t say I’m shocked at that- but to do that when his daughter was at the party as well..). What I would love to know though, who was the “Famous woman, who was a household name” that took part in the “Orgy”?? I don’t know why the DM didn’t name her, as it named other guests...Who do we think it was?? . But thanks Mrs Doyle for posting this!!

Reactions: 13
I remember going to see the Black Keys whilst Moss was still married. They were both standing at the side of the stage and she was flirting up a storm with Mark Ronson whilst husband and wife completely ignored each other. Obviously, I couldn't hear the conversation but I could tell their marriage was nearly over just by the body language.

not offended by ignorance

Reactions: 5
not offended by ignorance
Now now ladies

I was wondering this earlier. A household name

Sadie looked gorgeous there. She looks a bit ex addict now

I'm gonna stick my oar in here - I've worked with several nutritionists in a professional capacity and the majority of women in this profession have dangerous eating disorders. As well as chronic exercising issues. Would not recommend anyone see a female nutritionist for that reason. Sorry.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.