Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be awkward having that cloud over your head when you're living in genteel Somerset. I bet a lot of the locals judge her.
Whilst taking drugs hours after giving birth isn't something I'd condone but nah she isn't judged here. She's really lovely, supports our local, independent businesses and no one has a bad word to say about her. Boring really!

Reactions: 22
He got engaged to another heiress between Davinia and Liv, Stephanie Dorrance. I found (what looks like) a bitchy article calling him a gold digger in the telegraph about it- but can’t read as it’s behind a paywall? Her insta reads ‘Blah blah blah, I travel the 🌏 constantly’
Sounds nice and down to earth.
I just googled. Apparently he broke it off with her as she was too pushy and trying to hard to “get in” with the primrose hill set.
You can imagine being an outsider trying to get in with that lot anyway, I would imagine you would have to try hard.

It’s her he was with when Davinia lost custody and I saw a story that was highlighting how fit and clean living Stephanie was. hole press

Reactions: 7
I just googled. Apparently he broke it off with her as she was too pushy and trying to hard to “get in” with the primrose hill set.
You can imagine being an outsider trying to get in with that lot anyway, I would imagine you would have to try hard.

It’s her he was with when Davinia lost custody and I saw a story that was highlighting how fit and clean living Stephanie was. hole press
Woah good find. I had no idea he had a significant other when he got custody of his son. All I remember was it being all about him and what he's been through 🙄

He must've thought all his Christmases came early when he landed a Hollywood star

Reactions: 10
Woah good find. I had no idea he had a significant other when he got custody of his son. All I remember was it being all about him and what he's been through 🙄

He must've thought all his Christmases came early when he landed a Hollywood star
i don’t recall ever reading about them at the time. There were whispers around him and Rita Ora.

Reactions: 5

God forbid a woman tries to get in with her husband to be’s friends 🙄 what was he trying to hide ? Probably didn’t want her getting too pally in case they spilled some secrets

Reactions: 8
Whilst taking drugs hours after giving birth isn't something I'd condone but nah she isn't judged here. She's really lovely, supports our local, independent businesses and no one has a bad word to say about her. Boring really!
We’re going to need more goss from you 😬

• Haha
Funny that the "new" primrose hill gang centred around him as well. Harry Styles, Rita Ora, Nick Grimshaw. Cant remember who else was in it? Cara Delevingne maybe

Reactions: 12
To be fair to her, shes really turned her life around to a remarkable extent. Being ostracized by the Primrose Hill Set was probably the best thing to have happened to her. At least she has her husband and all her children with her, unlike Davina Taylor

Funny that the "new" primrose hill gang centred around him as well. Harry Styles, Rita Ora, Nick Grimshaw. Cant remember who else was in it? Cara Delevingne maybe
Is it all the offspring of the original lot too so Daisy Lowe ( friends of Grimshaw and Harry) Rafferty and Iris Law etc? Dave Gardner is strange not to have grown out of it like the rest ofvthem. But then again Jude Law is still impregnating women all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Turns out that Stephanie Dorrance has other gossip links. After she split with her ex-husband, who inherited some money from an ancestor who developed Campbell’s soup, he embarked on a relationship with Donna bloody Air! She likes to have a go at the rich blokes, doesn’t she?

Wasn’t she notorious for hounding Damian Aspinall after they broke up, trying to persuade him to get back with her? She had a daughter with him, but he wouldn’t marry her. She must have made some cash out of it though: the odd bit of TV work following her finest hour in Byker Grove isn’t going to keep her living in splendour. She soon homed in on James Middleton too (although I don’t know why anybody would want to).

I think Stephanie Dorrance looks OK. Dave Gardner’s criticisms were that she ‘liked spending money’ (her own! How reprehensible) and ‘tried too hard to get in with the Primrose Hill gang’ (so he says! I wonder what her side was? That she broke up with a massive arse and his stuck-up friends but was too classy to tell the Daily Mail about it?). It says something about the man that he can’t wait to publicly stick the boot into an ex-girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Turns out that Stephanie Dorrance has other gossip links. After she split with her ex-husband, who inherited some money from an ancestor who developed Campbell’s soup, he embarked on a relationship with Donna bloody Air! She likes to have a go at the rich blokes, doesn’t she?

Wasn’t she notorious for hounding Damian Aspinall after they broke up, trying to persuade him to get back with her? She had a daughter with him, but he wouldn’t marry her. She must have made some cash out of it though: the odd bit of TV work following her finest hour in Byker Grove isn’t going to keep her living in splendour. She soon homed in on James Middleton too (although I don’t know why anybody would want to).

I think Stephanie Dorrance looks OK. Dave Gardner’s criticisms were that she ‘liked spending money’ (her own! How reprehensible) and ‘tried too hard to get in with the Primrose Hill gang’ (so he says! I wonder what her side was? That she broke up with a massive arse and his stuck-up friends but was too classy to tell the Daily Mail about it?). It says something about the man that he can’t wait to publicly stick the boot into an ex-girlfriend.
Donna Air is the female Dave Gardner

we all have friends of different ages, but I do wonder why Harry Styles and gang would want to hang out with mid 40s Gardner

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it's interesting that you consider them the new gang - I guess that makes Raff/Iris Law's friendship group primrose hill gang 3.0?

Reactions: 4
I'm a right in saying Dave Gardner used to a footballer and that's why he was friends with alot of the man united players Beckham, Giggs etc

I haven't seen photos of the mystery dad child but if he/she has a Gallagher for a father I'm sure it'll be very obvious. Those genes sure are strong!
You can tell he’s not a Gallagher, looks nought like them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.