Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a soft spot For Rhys, it could possibly be because I’m welsh and he was born about 15 minutes away from me but he’s also done stuff for his old community like trying to save a pub he likes and stuff with charities so I like him.The pub by the way is very interesting and A bit creepy, if anyone is in the Preseli mountains you should check it out for novelty value, it has a lot of these models in and around it, it’s called Tafarn Sinc

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Some more info about Rhys Ifans..
So, we know that he was heartbroken when Sienna Miller dumped him, and apparently they were even engaged at one point!! He went out with her for just a year 2007-08. He was also the singer with Super Furry Animals from 2006-2008, then he set up a new band called The Peth with his former SFA band thmember Dafydd Ieun, and they actually supported Oasis in 2009 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. The next stories are really fucking disgusting, and I think people will be shocked by how vile Rhys Ifans is: SO, Rhys was doing a live radio interview, and the guy interviewing him asked him to comment on a track by “The Gutter Twins” (me neither), and Rhys was saying that he’s a huge fan of them, AND then said “It’s kind of like getting DATE RAPED, WHICH I LIKE”....
Rhys was attending a charity event for abused children, and actually said “Why is Peadofillier so popular?” And answered his own question by saying “Because KIDS are so fucking sexy”..
I don’t think he ever made any apologies, but, my god, Rhys Ifans is a fucking cunt....

Reactions: 17
One of the comments in this article says that Davinia and Sadie fell out over a man. Could that be a connection to the father of her child. An affair that she didn’t agree with maybe? Or does anyone have any info on them falling out?

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 3
Ah, so the comments Rhys made about “Why is there so much paodophilla about? Because kids are fucking sexy”.....And, on live radio he was saying how much he loved a band because, “It’s kind of like being Date Raped, which I like” !!!! There are other instances where Rhys Ifans has acted like a cunt, for instance, when he talked about “Burning houses down if they are British”...yeah he sounds like a lovely guy

What a cunt! OMG! Those are some very serious things to say

Noel Gallagher is not the kid’s father. The dad is another recovering addict and he’s not rich or famous so perhaps they met in rehab? He seems to share custody with her.

Saw Ifans having a drink with Stella McCartney when I was staying at Le Bristol during Paris fashion week one year. He did that thing some famous people do of making a complete exhibition of himself so EVERYONE turns to look as they walk in.

Reactions: 12
I used to love Sadie Frost back in the Primrose Hill days I thought she was so glamorous

I remember forking out a whole £20 for her autobiography although after I'd read it I remember feeling rather disapointed at the content, it wasnt exactly in the running to win the Booker prize!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think for a second it’s Noel. How do you know it’s another recovering addict though, I’ve never read anything anywhere? Has there been anything in the press?

I don’t think for a second it’s Noel. How do you know it’s another recovering addict though, I’ve never read anything anywhere? Has there been anything in the press?
Nothing in the press (as far as I’m aware), he is on social media and follows her on insta, posts pretty frequently with their son and about addiction/AA.

she dated Ronnie woods son at some point I'm sure, so she was a friend of the family.. and then the family went to her orgy?!

Rhys Ifans is still mates with Pearl and Danny, theres a video of them trying to start a car with Zoe Grace (who's ex is from Pulp). Most of that lots kids go to Beadales. All friends with the Law's, Sam Taylor Johnson and Jay J kids. Vivienne Westwords grandchild Cora Corre. Davinia has bought 2 of Noels houses, the last one recently. Lisa Moorish is another one from that scene.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.