Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s going to testify for Depp? Why would she? I don’t understand what people who dated him 20 + years ago have to offer anyway.

Reactions: 14
They were both off their heads on drugs so intelligent conversation would probably sound the same as any other conversation
Exactly. Why would they prefer intelligent women, and why would intelligent women want to be with someone off their face the whole time? Doherty has had a child with habitual rock star baby mama, Lisa Moorish.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Why would they prefer intelligent women, and why would intelligent women want to be with someone off their face the whole time? Doherty has had a child with habitual rock star baby mama, Lisa Moorish.
Lisa Moorish would have a kid by any drug addict she thought might make the top 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree that Kate Moss probably is no intellectual although I think she might have wanted to be. Does anyone remember Elle Top Model magazine from the 90's? It was about all the models as opposed to the fashion and loads of them wanted to appear well read and cultured, I guess some of them were but probably not Kate. I was always envious of them living in places like Paris or New York and being able to afford the fancy skincare my spotty self could only dream of.

I do think that she couldn't have been totally stupid given how well she has done out of her career, even if it comes down to her strategy of silence that in itself is a smart move. I'm also guessing she must have some sort of charisma as well in person as well but how much of that is the halo effect from her fame and iconic face I'm not sure.
Not many people are really stupid. She was probably clever enough to know her limits, and talking in public was probably something she didn't like and wasn't good at so she decided not to do it. I think she, like many models has something of an aura about them, even if they are not attractive in the conventional sense. I would say lower end hlamour/underwear model types are more conventionally pretty but the catwalk exclusive models need to have something else about them. Or they did in ye olden days, before all you had to be to be a model is have famous patents and an Instagram account!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s going to testify for Depp? Why would she? I don’t understand what people who dated him 20 + years ago have to offer anyway.
Because it was claimed that JD pushed her down the stairs so she will testify in order to answer questions related to this alleged incident, given that it was JD's team that listed her as a witness she will probably say this never happened. This is what she has to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she sounded a bit thick! 😬 Guessing she was just nervous, which is fair enough.

Reactions: 5
I thought Kate did well.

She looked very professional and yet attractive and feminine and her answers were straight to the point and highly relevant.
She described the incident on the stairs in Jamaica without rambling on too much about it, yet she described it vividly and clearly.

Her statement seemed very genuine, she also shook her head slowly when saying "no" which emphasised her statement.
She seemed professional, yet approachable, and not arrogant at all.

Her voice hasn't changed since she was younger, there is a video of her on YouTube when she was on a show with JD to talk about a charity (War Child) and she sounded exactly the same. Her accent didn't really change either.

She was born in Croydon but started modelling when she was 14 and has since traveled extensively, dated different people including actors and musicians of different backgrounds, worked with lots of international professionals.

I find it a bit biased to say that just because someone is from a certain borough / suburb / country they are not expected to speak well.

It doesn't matter where someone comes from, this says nothing about a person.
Also, in the TV and internet age and with all the free galleries and lectures in London everyone can get an education, regardless of where they are from.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As long as she managed to look attractive and feminine! Good job Kate.

I suppose it depends on whether you consider an upper class accent to be the definition of ‘speaking well’. I think it means to be able to talk succinctly and eloquently, - regardless of any accent one might have.
I agree she did pretty well though, although answering 4 questions isn’t exactly taxing.
Still, significantly more concise than the ridiculous waffling other witnesses seem to be prone to in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Of the Primrose Hill gang, who of them are pretty much universally agreed to be nice people, and who isn't nice?

Reactions: 4
I saw her on the street a few years ago- she’s tiny! Also, Annabel Neilson always seemed quite a nice person. RIP.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.