Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised to see this thread actually as it brought back memories of when they were in the press all the time!

Fair play to Kate, she seems to have moved on and be totally in love. Pete Doherty must have done her head in he was so erratic. I've just had a flashback to them singing together I think she was marching??
I have a crush on him. But in the real world he would be a complete nightmare to have a relationship with (and with the heroin and I assume sleeping around, the risk of catching something would be there). I think kate miss is beautiful but my husband can’t see it at all

Reactions: 2
Anyone know anything about Kate and Nikolai ?
I’ve read his mum was her mate and not happy but nothing else??
If I don’t get anything I’m not bothered because that’s what I love about Kate - apart from her looks and clothes and coolness - no goss lol xx

Reactions: 4
If I don’t get anything I’m not bothered because that’s what I love about Kate - apart from her looks and clothes and coolness - no goss lol xx
Yes she doesn't reveal much about her private life at all does she.

Reactions: 3
Yes she doesn't reveal much about her private life at all does she.
I wonder if she would have been the same as a 20 year old model in the days of Instagram? She’d probs just post enigmatic photos of her smoking haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She swears by the “never explain, never complain” philosophy- barely any footage of her talking or giving interviews.

Reactions: 10
She swears by the “never explain, never complain” philosophy- barely any footage of her talking or giving interviews.

I suspect as well that she's probably not very interesting. Yes, she has led an interesting life and has stories that could make our hair curl, but she's not particularly charismatic or intelligent IMVHO.

Reactions: 14
I suspect as well that she's probably not very interesting. Yes, she has led an interesting life and has stories that could make our hair curl, but she's not particularly charismatic or intelligent IMVHO.
Funny you should say that - and I get where your coming from - but when people/friends speak about her it’s with an almost awe like wonder. I’ve read a couple of different instances where friends have said that she makes them feel like the only person in the room and that she has a real magnetic personality.

Reactions: 8
Exactly.She's a terrible interviewee (when she does give them).She just has absolutely nothing interesting to say and she's probably wise enough to know that if she exposed her real self too much people would realise that,hence all the "mystery".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny you should say that - and I get where your coming from - but when people/friends speak about her it’s with an almost awe like wonder. I’ve read a couple of different instances where friends have said that she makes them feel like the only person in the room and that she has a real magnetic personality.
I can’t remember reading any stories about Kate where people have been nasty about her. Everyone who has met with her seems to be very respectful about her.
I wonder if there was any truth in the rumour that she stubbed her cigarette out on Heather Mills false leg, this allegedly happened when HM was with Paul McCartney ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You've only got to look at her friends to know they're not the sharpest tools in the toolbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went on a night out with her many many years ago - it was just when she was emerging, when the Face corinne day shoots were being published. So I think she was only 16 or very young - I had a mutual friend with her bf at the time. She was really quiet and shy (unsurprisingly, since she was a mere babe!)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree that Kate Moss probably is no intellectual although I think she might have wanted to be. Does anyone remember Elle Top Model magazine from the 90's? It was about all the models as opposed to the fashion and loads of them wanted to appear well read and cultured, I guess some of them were but probably not Kate. I was always envious of them living in places like Paris or New York and being able to afford the fancy skincare my spotty self could only dream of.

I do think that she couldn't have been totally stupid given how well she has done out of her career, even if it comes down to her strategy of silence that in itself is a smart move. I'm also guessing she must have some sort of charisma as well in person as well but how much of that is the halo effect from her fame and iconic face I'm not sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pete Doherty and Johnny Depp dated her, which I both don’t know personally ofc, but from what I know of them I‘d expect them to prefer somehow intelligent women.

Pete Doherty and Johnny Depp dated her, which I both don’t know personally ofc, but from what I know of them I‘d expect them to prefer somehow intelligent women.
Except their priorities were only about looks, which could easily be possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm reading the Johnny Depp thread and it's been posted that Kate Moss is testifying this Wednesday.
Will be interesting if this happens. I wonder what she'll wear . I am that shallow 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And Meg Matthews!
It surprises me that I never realised just how much Meg and Noel resembled one another. Noel could have given birth to Anais male sea horse style.

Depp remarking that Kate has "that high-water booty" is unfortunately something I remembered just now. 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

They were both off their heads on drugs so intelligent conversation would probably sound the same as any other conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.