Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iris Law looks ill in those pics. The rest of them, Rosemary Ferguson aside, are giving ITV Soap Awards vibes. A distinct lack of chic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iris Law looks ill in those pics. The rest of them, Rosemary Ferguson aside, are giving ITV Soap Awards vibes. A distinct lack of chic!
The photo of DJ fat Tony, his partner. Is the baseball cap stuck to his side a bag? I’d love to know what they’re carrying around in their bags. Tony has more pocket space than bag space.

Reactions: 3
The photo of DJ fat Tony, his partner. Is the baseball cap stuck to his side a bag? I’d love to know what they’re carrying around in their bags. Tony has more pocket space than bag space.
The pair of them have the most atrocious style! Very gaudy.

The Daily Mail called them ‘pals’ when they are in a relationship together!

I feel like Fat Tony is everywhere at the moment…

The pair of them have the most atrocious style! Very gaudy.

The Daily Mail called them ‘pals’ when they are in a relationship together!

I feel like Fat Tony is everywhere at the moment…
They really do. That window will have been cleared of cosmetics after their photo. They look like they’re on the rob..a few boxes of teabags into the puffer coat.. fill the pockets with sacred mist & golden nectar & fill the bags with whatever else they find.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Fat Tony, he's done amazingly well to turn his life around from being a drug addict to running a successful business. His insta is funny too. But yeah, shocking outfit 😂

Reactions: 17
I like him too, I loved the recovery with videos he did on YouTube. He had some brilliant guests on there. I hope he makes more.

Reactions: 7
I like Fat Tony, he's done amazingly well to turn his life around from being a drug addict to running a successful business. His insta is funny too. But yeah, shocking outfit 😂
I like him too 😊 I follow him on insta and he’s really down to earth, seems to have a good heart and has overcome so much. But I’ve never seen him wear a good outfit - despite them all being designer - and he seems to be at all sorts of events at the moment!

Reactions: 11
Apologies if it's been discussed and I've forgotten, but has anyone read Sadie Frost's autobiography? Is it juicy?

I recently finished Pearl Lowe's autobiography and Champagne Supernovas and I'm on the lookout for more Primrose Hill gossipy books if there are any!

Reactions: 5
Apologies if it's been discussed and I've forgotten, but has anyone read Sadie Frost's autobiography? Is it juicy?

I recently finished Pearl Lowe's autobiography and Champagne Supernovas and I'm on the lookout for more Primrose Hill gossipy books if there are any!
I read it ages ago, it was ok, not that juicy.

I recall that she talked about her breakup from Jude Law, how sad and broken she was and how she went on holiday with friends and then had an affair with a younger guy there.
She described how she was depressed and she could see him falling out of love with her and she speaks about her friendship with Kate and a few other people.

Reactions: 8

Pete Doherty's book might be worth a read.He hung out with the Primrose Hill crowd for a while.

I was just going to say Pearl Lowes autobiography is a good un, even though she’s a horrible groupie hag. I’ve read Sadie Frosts but I can’t remember much about it. I actually think SF was quite talented as an actress and could have been much bigger than she was but she was more interested in playing the little wifey to Jude Law. I don’t think there’s much in there about why they split up, but PL hints in hers that it was because they all did a bit of wife swapping and Jude Law fell in love with PL. The only thing that stuck in my head from SF’s is that her dad was a bit bonkers and wouldn’t let her eat crisps if they had that green colour in them they sometimes do because they were poisonous (or something like that).

I would LOVE for Kate Moss to write a no holds autobiography but I can’t ever see that happening.

Reactions: 9
I'm about 20 years behind with this but I am dying at those cosmoss bottles.

It looks like sample products my nan got in the late 80s from an Avon cataloge...😅😅😅

Moss's time is well and truly over. Let's face it, she's known as a haggered, old alleged reformed addict who's time has well and truly passed. bleeping retire with some dignity. Love island contestants would product a better line than this tat.

I totally agree. She has striking eyes and great bone structure. The only offspring I can see who is genuine model material unlike round face lila

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow. I clicked on the article after reading the comments here so was expecting to see Kate looking like a swamp monster.
She looks bloody lovely. She's a couple of years younger then me and I look exactly how people on here describe her. Poor health has made me age rapidly and I'm very close to a big birthday despairing that I'm not how I expected to be at this age.
Courtney love does not look 'more classy' and Stella really does have a Victoria Beckham look happening

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm about 20 years behind with this but I am dying at those cosmoss bottles.

It looks like sample products my nan got in the late 80s from an Avon cataloge...😅😅😅

Moss's time is well and truly over. Let's face it, she's known as a haggered, old alleged reformed addict who's time has well and truly passed. bleeping retire with some dignity. Love island contestants would product a better line than this tat.

I totally agree. She has striking eyes and great bone structure. The only offspring I can see who is genuine model material unlike round face lila
WOW this really is like a page from avon, i’m half shocked and half amused 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure I read that some of the packaging had to be recalled as there were typos on it 😖
(Disclaimer - I may have actually dreamt this 🤣)
I think it was an error on the website or a social media post - they misspelt rejuvenate if I recall correctly!

To wade into the criticism of Kate’s ageing - I think people have higher expectations of her because she’s *Kate Moss* - the woman who had 48 hour benders and still looked better than most of us when we are done up to the nines. She also has access to the very best cosmetics, treatments and professional styling, which again means people expect more from her appearance than they do the average woman whose entire skincare regime likely costs the same as one luxury product off Kate’s shelf. Kate also presumably has a pretty relaxed lifestyle compared to the average woman, who is likely working full time, supporting family, doing most of (if not all) the housework and laundry and food shopping etc.

Kate certainly hasn’t lost her sense of style though - her outfits are still beautifully unique, very much ‘her’ and if you care about that kind of thing, ‘age appropriate’.

I think most posters here are criticising the other guests’ outfits, most of which are really fashion victim-y. Courtney Love usually looks a mess but manages to be one of the best dressed out of a bad bunch! Kate was the best dressed in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.