Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me feel so old, I still think of ‘little Lila Grace’ as a toddler behind her mum in Heat Magazine and she’s like 18 and a model now 😆

Reactions: 14
I watched the ‘in the bag’ video and can’t deny I got a tiny serotonin hit from the fact we both carry around a bottle of Eau Dynamisante 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I say this as a big fan of KM and hell, we're all entitled to reinvent or better ourselves but I've had a look at the Cosmoss site and I find it all a bit, dare I say it, cringey and cliched with names like Golden Nectar and Sacred Mist. It just doesn't seem very cool.
I know it's so naff, she must have been taking copywriting tips from her pal Charlotte "magic cream' Tilbury 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, she's rough as arseholes and her launching a wellness brand is a bit like Lizzo being the poster girl of a pro-ana website. Kate was beautiful back in the day but isn't now (IMVHO) and a chain smoker is not someone who should be promoting wellness. At least Gwynnie looks the part.
And that fact she slept with that putrid Pete Doherty 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
LOVE Kate's outfit, classic Kate. There's no denying she looks every one of her years these days though (and then a few more on top). Sadie's outfit - WOW! 🙈😭 And Nick Grimshaw really does have a face you'd never tire of slapping. Emma Weymouth always wears very small dresses doesn't she. That one is a shocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At first glance I thought the photo of Stella walking out the door was Victoria Beckham 😂😂. Must share a Botox clinic? 😂😂

• Haha
I know it's so naff, she must have been taking copywriting tips from her pal Charlotte "magic cream' Tilbury 🙄
Can't stand Tilbury and her naff range of overpriced makeup.

What's Kate like in real life? Nice or not?

• Haha
lots of the gang out here!

Sadie, what were you thinking :eek:
Yikes!

LOVE Kate's outfit, classic Kate. There's no denying she looks every one of her years these days though (and then a few more on top). Sadie's outfit - WOW! 🙈😭 And Nick Grimshaw really does have a face you'd never tire of slapping. Emma Weymouth always wears very small dresses doesn't she. That one is a shocker!
Emma W gives me Sunnita vibes. Not really familiar with her but that dress, no matter how great her figure, is not a ‘wellness event’ look, She’s obviously very proud of her figure and wants us all to know it. Very in your face like sunnita

Reactions: 4
i like Kates dress a lot, I’m suprised she’s allowed the photos with the deep side parting though as you can really see her grey hair in them. Sadie looks awful, as does her daughter and to be fair almost every else there except maybe Rosemary Ferguson. I didn’t even recognise Mel Blatt or Courtney Love! I’m also shook by this pic of Jefferson Hack and I assume his wife/ girlfriend? She’s so thin, the outfit is not flattering at all

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i like Kates dress a lot, I’m suprised she’s allowed the photos with the deep side parting though as you can really see her grey hair in them. Sadie looks awful, as does her daughter and to be fair almost every else there except maybe Rosemary Ferguson. I didn’t even recognise Mel Blatt or Courtney Love! I’m also shook by this pic of Jefferson Hack and I assume his wife/ girlfriend? She’s so thin, the outfit is not flattering at all
Yes I thought Rosemary Ferguson looked nice too and I too and shooketh at that picture!

Reactions: 4
Kate looked good! Her style game was super strong, the outfit and hair was great. She also seemed to look less wrinkly than recently?

But everyone else: 😱🙈😱🙈😱🙈😱🙈
Were they trolling her????? Surely, these outfits could not be meant seriously????

Reactions: 3
I think Kate looked lovely last night, but there are some very poor outfit choices in those photos, yikes!

Has anyone bought or tried anything from Cosmoss? I’m in London now and was thinking of going to Harrods for a nosey at the products, I’m curious about what they’re like, what the fragrance smells like etc. But I’m very aware it’s a money spinner!

I wish I’d been around Harrods yesterday when she was there, to see her in real life, though I imagine it was a private event.

Reactions: 3
I think Kate looked lovely last night, but there are some very poor outfit choices in those photos, yikes!

Has anyone bought or tried anything from Cosmoss? I’m in London now and was thinking of going to Harrods for a nosey at the products, I’m curious about what they’re like, what the fragrance smells like etc. But I’m very aware it’s a money spinner!

I wish I’d been around Harrods yesterday when she was there, to see her in real life, though I imagine it was a private event.
I was planning to buy the range and will then report back.

But I checked the ingredients and overall, I don't think the products are worth the money, you pay for the name / brand for sure. But they are not bad, either, just v overpriced and I wouldn't spray the mist on the face (as described) as the perfume will dry out the skin and the essential oils used in the blend belong to the affordable ones, hah!

You can probably try the products in Harrods, I guess? They will have testers?

Reactions: 6
Okay I’ve only just realised Cosmoss has MOSS in it 😆 Think I was the last one on the planet

• Haha
Can't stand Tilbury and her naff range of overpriced makeup.

What's Kate like in real life? Nice or not?
I met her briefly many years back, she was absolutely lovely, very funny & friendly. I liked her a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.