Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. I wouldn't have thought he could at that age. Kate Moss avoids the pitfalls of the entertainment world by not doing interviews and being super litigious. Very effective. She is so beautiful.

She also surrounds herself with artists, musicians and writers. And cultivating an aura of mystique. You have to be so careful nowadays with what you say but I feel she struggles with speaking and articulating view points at length. Nothing wrong with that. She is very successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Loved that. I can see why people are so in awe of her, she has a magnetic personality to me. She’s also incredibly well lit in that video! 😂

Reactions: 9
Loved that. I can see why people are so in awe of her, she has a magnetic personality to me. She’s also incredibly well lit in that video! 😂
Thanks for sharing! Haven't heard her speak for such a long amount of time.

Sort of comes across as a bit whimsical and child like to me.

Reactions: 2
I was just reading the Mail Sidebar of Shame and it had a bit about Patsy Kensit and her many marriages. How much maintenance do we think she got over the years from Jim Kerry and Liam G for her children? I have NO idea on these kind of figures.

Reactions: 5
JD said Kate Moss was a bigger partier than him. And that's why he had to end it. Gives you food for thought.

Reactions: 7
Why were you surprised? Seems a normal thing to do if they're still friends.
Maybe the reconnected through her providing a testimony. It is great that they still get on, look at other celebrity couples that hate each others guts as soon as they split up.

Reactions: 6
Although I think Kate Moss is a beautiful model, I will always remember when she rented a house in the Cotswolds from an elderly lady and her and her party friends completely demolished it. She used her lawyers to get out of it as usual. Whilst I think she is beautiful I feel she thinks she can get away with anything in the UK.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Maybe the reconnected through her providing a testimony. It is great that they still get on, look at other celebrity couples that hate each others guts as soon as they split up.
Think they remained friends throughout the years I remember reading JD sent KM a gift showing his support when one of the red tabs printed photos of her sniffing Coke and she was dropped by several brands.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t comment often but really do wish people had watched the actual footage…,
How do you mean? I haven’t commented on her testimony, (which I did watch actually, she came across well and very honestly I thought). I was referring to hanging out with him in her spare time. If I want to have my own opinion on that, then I think that’s ok isn’t it? Last time I checked this was neither a Kate, or indeed Johnny Depp rave thread.

Reactions: 11
How do you mean? I haven’t commented on her testimony, (which I did watch actually, she came across well and very honestly I thought). I was referring to hanging out with him in her spare time. If I want to have my own opinion on that, then I think that’s ok isn’t it? Last time I checked this was neither a Kate, or indeed Johnny Depp rave thread.
She looked a bit nervous to me. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone said something had happened to me which didn't.

It's obvious KM and JD care about each other.

Reactions: 5
She looked a bit nervous to me. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone said something had happened to me which didn't.

It's obvious KM and JD care about each other.
Yeah, me neither- fair play for her clearing that up. If she is mates with Johnny her choice, but I’m entitled to judge. She’s also mates with James Brown and Galliano, both of whom have public racist outbursts, so I simply don’t rate her as a particularly good judge of character.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, me neither- fair play for her clearing that up. If she is mates with Johnny her choice, but I’m entitled to judge. She’s also mates with James Brown and Galliano, both of whom have public racist outbursts, so I simply don’t rate her as a particularly good judge of character.
I think she's quite laissez faire in attitude so doesn't have a filter

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.