Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
I think Lila is a very pretty girl and she comes across as a nice person, she doesn't have the jaded brattiness of other sleb progeny. But I don't think she has supermodel looks. She looks like the kind of girl-next-door model you'd see in Just Seventeen in the 90s. Used to love a bit of J17!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jane Tee

VIP Member
The hunky tattooed influencer pictured in cosy holiday photos with Meg Mathews was still in a relationship with his girlfriend of seven years who has dumped him over the snaps, MailOnline can reveal.

Meg appeared to go Instagram official with Jay James yesterday when she posted a series of seemingly loved-up pictures of the pair soaking up the sun in Newquay.

But today MailOnline can reveal that James, whose real name is Jason Stuart, had not told girlfriend Kate Griffiths about his trip to Cornwall with Meg.

• Wow
  • Sad

Lavendergreendillydilly

I've heard from a good "source", someone who works with her daughter, that she is genuinely clean but still smokes. I never know what to make of her. I used to idolise her before I met her tbh. When she started seeing Peter Doherty I lost respect for her. To me it seemed she was desperately trying to stay relevant and cool because he was seen as the king of camden for a brief time and by a very small cohort of fedora wearing show ponies.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Why bother going on about being sober or clean, she’s always been a party girl. I like that she was unashamedly a party girl as I like a drink myself - there are plenty of people that do. I get that being fit and healthy/wellness is the trend at the minute but I’d rather she just stayed true to herself, why is she so desperate to be seen as clean living now?

• Heart

whatamievendoing

Did you guys see Lila Moss is nominated for model of the year this year, the other nominees being people like Bella Hadid I mean come on 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She already set up a modelling agency that seems to be doing ok, albeit with not that many big names (??), and seems to be a stable business.
She also registered an interior design company, but this didn't take off or has never been set up properly (it was a few years ago).

I think that wellness / skin care is the next logical step. Of course she wants to make money and she is a model, so this makes sense.

Yes, I agree. It kind of reminds me of her perfume range, they also had this vintage-y look with roses and birds and these brown bottles.

But it is a cool play on her name and so the moon logo makes sense.. CosMoss.

She would have made so much money twenty or so years ago if she would have come up with a face cream like "the morning-after rescue cream" for when you wake up with a hangover or something like this. Sold for a tenner in Boots 😂

I think this is a bit harsh, she is still beautiful and has an amazing figure and hair for her age.

I think with KM it is also about her attitude - how she lives her life, not just about her skin and looks in general.

She was a party girl, now she is a business woman with a (seemingly, according to the adverts) more balanced life.

I don't think it's harsh. I personally think she is no longer beautiful and yes, she is, and always has been, very slim, but she still looks like she has lived the life that she has. There is no shame in that, but I still say that someone who smokes 40+ a day is not someone who I aspire to as a role model or bastion of good health. Anyone willing to pay £25 for a pack of teabags that promise your shit don't stink is at best deluded.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Sadie Frost got a huge payout from the News of the World for the phone hacking scandal, I assume she lives off that and Judes maintenance, she’s made a large profit on the house she got in the divorce too.
She was advertising a lecture she was planning on giving for £25 quid a head a few years back, giving advice on clean living! The fucking cheek of it! My kids never taken an e out of my handbag so I think I’m good for advice thanks 🤣

Edited to say she was another one claiming to be totally sober,- till a few months ago when she got papped with a glass of wine in the street.

• Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
So I wonder how Jude is getting on with one woman and new baby. I honestly hope it’s the last we hear of him putting it about you know.

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I nearly died of shock seeing that faint smile on Stella's face. She's usually so sour-faced that even the tide would turn back if it saw her waiting on the beach.

• Haha
I think compared to the average person she still looks beautiful. Most women her age don't have a toned physique or look like her in photos.
Everyone ages, and she was a party girl and I am sure she knew what she was doing then and knows it now: still smoking.

I thought her brand was about relaxing and switching off at the end of the day, not good health, but I don't know for sure.

She is certainly targeting the more affluent groups that don't consider 25 pounds to be a lot of money. Some people might also want to buy into the experience, the brand.

Let's see how well she does with it!

Yes, and I am always slightly taken aback when I hear her talking. Her voice is so thin and high?

Yes, I agree with you.

But she would be a bit late to launch something with more of a party-vibe. What else could she have gone for? Maybe something a bit more business-like, stuff for professional women on the go / at work, although that might not suit her either.
Maybe she just wanted to ride this trendy wave to make a bit of extra cash?

I know several people in real life who knock spots off her and who are actually older.

Of course 'most' women don't have her physique. She's had a restricted diet for years and once said 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. She was top dog in an industry at a time when 'heroin chic' was the most coveted look.

We will just have to agree to disagree. She was exquisite when younger, she now looks haggard, tired and ill. We all age of course, but most of us age without the glare of the world's press on us.

As for her 'raising extra cash', I mean I guess, but she's absolutely fucking loaded. If she never worked again she'd still be richer than every single poster on Tattle combined.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Why bother going on about being sober or clean, she’s always been a party girl. I like that she was unashamedly a party girl as I like a drink myself - there are plenty of people that do. I get that being fit and healthy/wellness is the trend at the minute but I’d rather she just stayed true to herself, why is she so desperate to be seen as clean living now?
To flog the herbal tea shit?

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
He was always insisting everyone fancies her, and droned on about how shit hot sexy she is.
When in reality she looks like a riddler.

• Haha
  • Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
Pearl Lowe seems pretty talentless, she used to be in Hello mag a lot. Her band Powder was awful and never made an impact.
Her hubby Danny Goffey seemed lovely on Masterchef, however.

I've mixed feelings on Sadie Frost, I think she might be a decent person but not sure. Her lifestyle seemed a bit seedy.
I bought Pearl’s autobiography on eBay last year, and read it. I later found another copy on my shelf that I’d bought (and read!) when it was first published. Clearly forgettable enough for me to just not remember reading it 😆

• Haha