Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unkoolloser

I just wanna say how irritating it is that Alisha still makes her “burnout” 4 years ago a literal personality trait. She just made merch about her burnout, and istg she mentions it on every episode of the podcast, like we get it girl! You got stressed at having to post videos as a career, poor you! But making it seem like having breakdowns and burnout is a quirky thing is so weird!

Reactions: 5

unkoolloser

I never even thought of that…. That would genuinely be so sad if she just pays her in “exposure”. Idk man, people from LA are something else…… I hope TK eventually wants more for herself and leaves her and goes off and thrives. I’m so thrilled for Taryne that she moved out. (She seems so nice and unbothered, I’m impressed she lasted living with them as long as she did). I think the best thing for Alisha would be to move away, go to school, get a job in that field and grow up. She needs it.
I am so happy for Taryne for moving out as well. her recent podcast episode was so telling of how the girls treated her when she lived with them. They’d call each other “skinny” as a compliment and they’d never consider how that would make her feel?!? The way Ashley would constantly interrupt her when she was talking about her body issues and basically told Taryne it was her job to educate people on her insecurities made me so mad. Like of course Taryne had problems with food in a household full of girls who would only eat salads and say they felt disgusting after eating carbs…don’t even get me started on how they did a whole photo shoot and had dresses for everyone except for Taryne so she had to make her own outfit ugh, they seem so inconsiderate towards her and her feelings and I’m so glad she lives with her brother who probably won’t judge anything she eats or make her feel left out, because that was the vibe I got from them.

Reactions: 5

tessaherondale

I wouldn't be surprised if she's the type to pay in "exposure"
Like she probably pays a basic wage and then uses whatever clout she has as payment. Ya know like how tk has a following and started her own channel.
I never even thought of that…. That would genuinely be so sad if she just pays her in “exposure”. Idk man, people from LA are something else…… I hope TK eventually wants more for herself and leaves her and goes off and thrives. I’m so thrilled for Taryne that she moved out. (She seems so nice and unbothered, I’m impressed she lasted living with them as long as she did). I think the best thing for Alisha would be to move away, go to school, get a job in that field and grow up. She needs it.

Reactions: 4

Babygirl89$$

I'm not trying to sound mean but only time Ashley Nicole vlogs is when it's the time to do sponsors so what's the use of doing YouTube will these Youtubers ever grow up it's always the same Showing off fancy cars restaurants everything like when will they actually grow up And I they really don't care about their subscribers it's all about them That's some things they do they curse because kids watch their content people will do anything for money even dressing Sankey that's not cool

Babygirl89

I use to like watching Alisha Marie and Ashley Nichole but not anymore I know how it feels to have eating disorders because I binge when I'm stress depressed it hurt me Taryan is a wonderful best friend to them she deserves better from them I feel Ashley and alisha uses people and not care about there feelings there both toxic I can't see how Taryan deals with them I would have been drop them as friends I hope Taryan gets the real friends she needs to care for her and another thing they do the same thing to remi I wish she will wake up and realize those not her friends Taryan and remi devere true friends not fake ones in my heart I would just stay away from toxic fakes because it's not worth it people on YouTube don't really about anyone else I rather choose to subscribe people that's like me low income learning to save money no I can't afford the fancy life like Ashley and Alisha And Remi but I been homeless for a year it made me humble yes I do wish to have nice and fancy things but I'm not selling my soul to YouTube or sit behind the camera and act like I have a perfect life because I don't

By the way my birthday coming up may 8th

tessaherondale

Just listened to the most recent podcast with TK. It genuinely makes me sad that she feels like she currently has “the best of the best”. I truly hope she changes her mind about that. And she just recently got two days off a week…. And “built up the nerve to ask” …… I’m sorry but that really rubbed me the wrong way. I’ve been in a toxic workplace before and that made me so sad for her. Especially the way Alisha responded to it. She sounded just like my awful old boss. Trust me TK, there’s better people out there.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I am so happy for Taryne for moving out as well. her recent podcast episode was so telling of how the girls treated her when she lived with them. They’d call each other “skinny” as a compliment and they’d never consider how that would make her feel?!? The way Ashley would constantly interrupt her when she was talking about her body issues and basically told Taryne it was her job to educate people on her insecurities made me so mad. Like of course Taryne had problems with food in a household full of girls who would only eat salads and say they felt disgusting after eating carbs…don’t even get me started on how they did a whole photo shoot and had dresses for everyone except for Taryne so she had to make her own outfit ugh, they seem so inconsiderate towards her and her feelings and I’m so glad she lives with her brother who probably won’t judge anything she eats or make her feel left out, because that was the vibe I got from them.
Omg I just listened to this podcast episode and omfg the way Ashley was speaking to Taryne was DISGUSTING!! Talking over her, telling Taryne how she should feel, not trying to understand where Taryne eas coming from at all. And basically showing off her disordered eating like a badge of honour because she didn’t eat a burrito. Like what a smug patronising bitch. No wonder Taryne struggling with her eating disorder while living there Ashley is fucking toxic!

jasonbates

Alisha and Ashley are so homely looking. I'm sorry I can't. I know people say don't judge based on looks well I'm judging okay. It's not like they have stellar personalities lol. Seriously I can't get over it.
I watched an older vlog of her from a few years ago.. Jesus I'm shocked to say she was worse back then.
I watched Alisha for many years, and yeah, I have always wondered how she got so successful with her plain jane looks. As a beauty/lifestyle guru...

I mean, she had Bethany Mota, MylifeasEva, Niki & Gabi (Especially Gabi), LaurDiy etc as her peers/rivals.

She looks good with brown hair, but she spent most of her prime with that awful blonde.

Reactions: 3

xxcocainemodel

I made an account just so I could post this. I’ve been following Alisha since she really hit it big on YouTube and omfg…… HOW is this girl so out of touch? I literally watch her videos and just absolutely cringe. I had to unfollow her on Instagram, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I feel sorry for her that everyone in her life never tells her “that’s not a good photo” or “that’s not a smart advertisement choice”. She has too many yes men and she looks so ridiculous. Her new influencing merch drop? Who in their right mind would wear that? 12 yos? I’m sorry, but you can’t tell me Alisha would be caught dead wearing that…… it’s truly sad how success can change a person. I genuinely used to like her videos years ago, but I can’t stand to watch the arrogant, self centred person she’s become.
Pleaseeeeeee the new merch is fucking cringe. Tbh it's all fucking cringe (vlogmas🤢) but this is horrible! I'm like 5 years younger than her and she is so embarrassing to me. I can't imagine being her age and so out of touch. Her Instagram is not cute, the style of clothing she wears does not fit her vibe. Like it just doesn't work on her, she can't pull it off. But she clearly goes for what's trendy.

tessaherondale

It’s so sad how hard she tries to stay relevant. She claims to have “grown up and is now unfiltered” and all she is is more embarrassing. Don’t get me wrong, I swear around my friends all the time, but it’s like she only does it for validation. “This is what someone my age would do, right?” Like that’s literally how it comes across….. and the billboard 2 years ago? Like good god, arrogant much? Idk the things she’ll drop money on and the things she thinks are necessities are just sad. It cracks me up how she doesn’t understand why she can’t get a boyfriend. Look at how you present yourself online…… “guys are just intimidated by me” no….. they literally stay away because you act like a 12yo lmao. OH and every time Taylor says forking I want to jump off a cliff. I’m the same age as Taylor and omfg if I said that in front of my group of friends I would be absolutely roasted. They truly are such an odd group of people.

Are you talking about that girl, was her name jonmarie?
Yeah the clothing brand seems like a huge con! So expensive for such basic items!
the messenger ad was clearly a quick money grab for all three of them!

I hate Ashley’s nasal voice and I think she’s more of a bitch than she lets on
Yh Jon Marie, I forgot what her name is. I wouldn't be surprised if TK get's thrown out the group soon. I remember a video of Alisha talking about her clothing brand and she said something like she had to fight for them to be at the prices she wanted and she's selling a pair of joggers for about £100!! A lot of people aren't going to be able to afford that. Yh Ashley seems full of herself and probably annoyed because Alisha has more subscribers than her.

Reactions: 2

xxcocainemodel

Okay this might be mean but I'm speaking my truth.
JFC Alisha and Ashley are so homely looking. I'm sorry I can't. I know people say don't judge based on looks well I'm judging okay. It's not like they have stellar personalities lol. Seriously I can't get over it.
I watched an older vlog of her from a few years ago.. Jesus I'm shocked to say she was worse back then. I feel justified to say this because they've completely sold out and like the user above me said, they treat subscribers like we're all in the same tax bracket and live a completely vapid influencer lifestyle. I WFH and live very comfortably but I couldn't imagine having a horrible spending habit like Alisha. She completely disregards her over-consumerism and is basically a walking advertisement.. (her cringe merch was right but she definitely meant it ironically).
Her fashion sense is god awful. I'm just being a hater but seriously shes so damn out of touch. It's embarrassing.
Pair all of this with the inability to realize she's living in a bubble, add the absence of maturity (why does she act and talk like a high schooler).. I think this is the reason she'll stay single forever.
Okay I'm done.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I wonder if tk juicy polls gonna move back with Alisha Marie
Not sure - tk recently alluded to the fact that she was going to have a new roommate

Soooo Ashley’s “last vlog at home” was basically just an advert for some meal service and then her whinging about how much stuff she has 🙄 fucking hell they really don’t live in the real world do they??

Last edited:

tessaherondale

I made an account just so I could post this. I’ve been following Alisha since she really hit it big on YouTube and omfg…… HOW is this girl so out of touch? I literally watch her videos and just absolutely cringe. I had to unfollow her on Instagram, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I feel sorry for her that everyone in her life never tells her “that’s not a good photo” or “that’s not a smart advertisement choice”. She has too many yes men and she looks so ridiculous. Her new influencing merch drop? Who in their right mind would wear that? 12 yos? I’m sorry, but you can’t tell me Alisha would be caught dead wearing that…… it’s truly sad how success can change a person. I genuinely used to like her videos years ago, but I can’t stand to watch the arrogant, self centred person she’s become.

I looked up Alisha after forgetting that she existed lol. Did she do something to her face? Like cosmetic surgery?

Or is it just her dark hair and bangs?

If she got nothing done, then I applaud her. I think her face is just fine, but after all these years living in LA, you'd think she get something for the sake of it/to keep up with others.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I looked up Alisha after forgetting that she existed lol. Did she do something to her face? Like cosmetic surgery?

Or is it just her dark hair and bangs?

If she got nothing done, then I applaud her. I think her face is just fine, but after all these years living in LA, you'd think she get something for the sake of it/to keep up with others.

As far as she has admitted to she has had lip filler and Botox and some sort of non surgical nose job where they put something like Botox in your nose to help it look better idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

xxcocainemodel

Can you link the podcast episode??
It's not surprising they treated her like shit. She was the only one with a personality. I'm glad she's moved on. And I agree, they all parade around like they're some health experts but they definitely have a disordered relationship with food.
I wonder if Remi secretly feels this same way but instead of address it just plays along and pretends to be a "petite girls"

unkoolloser

Have y’all seen the video of Alisha announcing that Ashley is moving out…why does she seem bitter as hell? There was some serious tension in that car. She even says “y’all can say it’s me” after she lists off everyone who moved out, like girl of course it’s you! She comes across so hostile and mean in some of her videos I can’t even imagine how it’s like to live with her. Anyway, It seems like she has this weird possessiveness over Ashley and kinda resents her for getting a bf because she’s still single…(I’ve felt like this is also how she was like when remi got with cal, cal said when they first met she basically iced him out and didn’t even acknowledge him, like girl you aren’t the a list celebrity you like to think you are) But yeah, not everyone wants to live with their younger sister for that long. I think ashley is gonna love living on her own considering she’s said she’s always had to be the one cleaning up the house bc Alisha doesn’t clean and isn’t a clean person lmao. Like it must be exhausting to live with her, I remember when remi came over and cleaned her pantry for her while she stood around and barely helped, like ugh I can’t! All I can say is good for Ashley! If y’all wanna see the video it’s around minute 7:30 ish. So much awkward tension and energy, Alisha is not good at hiding her distaste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

doodlebug

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks it’s extremely odd that Alisha, Remi, Lauren and the others are all pushing 30 and are still doing vlogmas? Like is it just me, or have they not matured whatsoever?
I think it’s just for the December Adsense

Reactions: 1